Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks @DoubleU
for the update on the UBs. I should have been more specific as well about the "more popular" colourways selling out really fast. I can't say that I've driven to every Foot Locker or Sport Chek and have checked store stock, but I was more generally speaking about the online stock selling out within 10-15 minutes. Multiple times, Toronto members in here have posted re stock updates but the majority of sizes are snatched up within 10 mins. The triple white and core black sell out super fast, but I have seen colours like those Navy and the cream/olive sit at some stores.
A friend just told me that the 10.5 was a return actually.

From 1 year of experience looking at UB releases, I agree they sell out immediately online in Canada. It's a nightmare, especially for those working 9-5. You get better chances in store tbh but even then, if you don't live near one of the stores that carries them and go early, you're out of luck. All a mixture of demand, the frequent low stocks from Adidas, and hate to say it, resellers. Popularity is also a factor, because the comfort is suitable for a large demographic as well. Gave a pair to my father and he never loved walking and standing so much in his life haha, so I would assume a lot of people were also buying for their close friends and families as well.

Thanks Chu416, 

I just called footlocker Banff and they will not be getting any pairs. I will try a few places online and hopefully can cop. I'm a huge fan of foams and I still rock them happily and have not moved over to the adidas brand yet. If I get the all black stealth pair I will be good and can retire happily that I got all the colours that I wanted. 
no worries, i would try though if you have the chance to get a pair from AB or atleast pay for it there and have it shipped to you back in ON.  If they're willing to do the shipping for free or pickup in Toronto, the $25 savings is nice treat since the the variance in sales tax is 8%

Went to Vaughan mills today but didn't see much notable but these kobe. Only size 10.5 and 12 were left though.

Can i use a screen shot of a coupon for sportchek or do i actually have to print that off?

I was also at VM today, picked up a pair Air Zoom Hurache 2k4 navy (sz11) off the hash wall...$48 after the 30% off :D

Haha might as well lump in detroit and buffalo while we at it
laugh.gif

As sick as Hasek was back in the day i hated dude.
LOL Hasek's too sick to hate. I used to watch all his highlights and imitate him when I played ball hockey on the street 

Size 9.5 silver bullets at retail for my fellow NT members. Alternatively, you can come with me to the store and you can buy them after I return them (if you want to pay via cc and collect some points).

Since people is spreading the love selling pairs for retail.....thought I add to it.

Got a pair of SFAF1 dust grey size 9.5 for retail if anybody wants.  If not going to return it at FA. 

Since people is spreading the love selling pairs for retail.....thought I add to it.

Got a pair of SFAF1 dust grey size 9.5 for retail if anybody wants.  If not going to return it at FA. 
Damn, those are cool, but too bad I ain't about that high top military boot life.

If anybody here watches the Fung Bros or Richie Le, I'm like Big Boy Johnny. My calves would just burst out of those shoes and I can't possibly imagine wearing pants tight enough to make those shoes look good.

Last edited:

Damn, those are cool, but too bad I ain't about that high top military boot life.

If anybody here watches the Fung Bros or Richie Le, I'm like Big Boy Johnny. My calves would just burst out of those shoes and I can't possibly imagine wearing pants tight enough to make those shoes look good.
Richie Le is such a hypebeast..some of his videos are so corny and annoying.

But its cool to see guys selling shoes to other members for retail with no markup. Thats what its about

Last edited:

I would say I am same size as Big Boi Johnny as well......I think it depends on the fit.

I highly recommend the Uniqlo Salvage denim jeans......they stretch like no other.

Size 12 Core Black Ultraboost 3.0's DS in box for retail. Will be returning to SC at the end of the week.

I used a reshipping service called MyMallbox. Was able to get some mitchell ness gear from lids.com for a good price

They shipped my stuff very quickly and you get $5 off shipping on your first order.

I wouldn't do it again though unless you have american dollars

Back
Top Bottom