Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I only remember seeing a 12, when i asked for a smaller size the guy said he would only have bigger ones in the back.
all good, i just called again and gave em the style code, and they checked their systems, better this way as its more accurate then them

physically checking..

Since we're going hard for

TPO update - 30% off clearance

Volt racers size 12 & up - 139.99-30%
Tiempo legend VI scatted hash - 130-30%
air max 1 ultra flyknit few colors lots of sizes - ~110$ +(-30%?)
Black Mercurial proxmio IC II fsr - $120 +(-30%?)
Soccer jerseys fsr many countries - $70-30%
neymar X jordan hypervenom FG - $230? ($200 something)
Hyperdunk 08 blue - $80

a lot of soccer shoes to choose from for good prices. not much else
I want those neymar x jordan but in either turf or indoor. Anyone ever seem them at the outlets? They've appeared in the US outlet thread.

Guess they aren't reselling as well as people thought they would? I managed to get a return pair at Yonge/Dundas on Friday, surprised people actually returned it instead of flipping.

Yeah, looking on kijiji and fb groups they seem to be only selling for ~350
Yeah i've had no joy trying to trade for my size and i'm not going through the hassle of dealing with all these Kijji/FB kids for the sake of $40. That being said if any regular user here wants them for what I paid then PM me. They are size 8.

@LeafsFan i got it at the lcbo at spadina/king
Thanks! Too far for me so I'ma have to check the LCBOs around my area...I don't even drink but I still want that, and the mini Stanley Cups in Molson Canadian boxes lol

Edit: If anyone sees the Maple Leafs Crown Royal bottle at any LCBOs in the North York/Vaughan area please let me know, thanks. 

Last edited:
[@=/u/183614/LeafsFan]@LeafsFan[/@] i got it at the lcbo at spadina/king

Thanks! Too far for me so I'ma have to check the LCBOs around my area...I don't even drink but I still want that, and the mini Stanley Cups in Molson Canadian boxes lol

Edit: If anyone sees the Maple Leafs Crown Royal bottle at any LCBOs in the North York/Vaughan area please let me know, thanks. 

Saw this on Facebook earlier

Saw this on Facebook earlier
Oh **** thanks for that, looks like my search ends before it begins 
laugh.gif
, all those places sound like they're in the downtown area and I don't go there often. Actually are any of those close to Maple Leafs Square? I might head out there tomorrow for the game

leafsfan leafsfan to be honest all those locations are within walking distance to maple leaf square but i'd call in advance to see if they have em in stock because theyre apparently limited

Oh **** thanks for that, looks like my search ends before it begins :lol: , all those places sound like they're in the downtown area and I don't go there often. Actually are any of those close to Maple Leafs Square? I might head out there tomorrow for the game

The York and Lakeshore location is in Maple Leaf Square. Same building as Real Sports.

^ LCBO has a stock level search for every store. Would be worth checking that out too to see if there's any around you, even if they're not listed on that FB post.

I've seen some Maple Leafs sets around the Holidays at stores outside of the downtown core so it's worth a look.

Last edited:
The LCBO stock checker is highly unreliable.  It's most effective if you check at night and then go to your desired store with stock first thing the next morning. 

This. They release every few years. Are they that much of a necessity that you'd pay 2X the retail price? What's the rush?
This x10. Don't give in to the power of these resellers. 500 for a shoe that retails for 200+tax? Thats 280-300 ish profit in the pocket of the scum reseller....it's gonna come out again anyways

This x10. Don't give in to the power of these resellers. 500 for a shoe that retails for 200+tax? Thats 280-300 ish profit in the pocket of the scum reseller....it's gonna come out again anyways
But what will make next time any different? If you struck out this time, I'm sure your odds won't be significantly better next time. Or worse yet, what if they do a random day time drop like the HoH 'restocks'? Anybody working a 9-5 automatically takes an L at that point 
frown.gif

I guess Jordan's are a little different, but I'm used to collecting other types of shoes where retros don't happen. If you miss out, you either live with it or pay resell.

Since we're going hard for

I want those neymar x jordan but in either turf or indoor. Anyone ever seem them at the outlets? They've appeared in the US outlet thread.
they are at the milton Nike outlet. I remember seeing them

But what will make next time any different? If you struck out this time, I'm sure your odds won't be significantly better next time. Or worse yet, what if they do a random day time drop like the HoH 'restocks'? Anybody working a 9-5 automatically takes an L at that point 
frown.gif

I guess Jordan's are a little different, but I'm used to collecting other types of shoes where retros don't happen. If you miss out, you either live with it or pay resell.
On the flip side, what if when the next time they drop they wont be as hyped and it might be easier to get? You never know. But popular Jordans will always retro. How many times have they brought back the 1's now?

500 for a pair of 1's is A LOT of money. They couldn't even sell these for 79.99 at FTL back in 01 when they retroed then...so to me paying 500 for those is absurd. That's just my opinion though. 

Back
Top Bottom