Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not to rehash an old conversation but UPS just sent me a cheque for $50. Stating it was an overpayment on the Zebras I had ordered from YeezySupply. Didn't know or expect this to show up. Weird.
nice

better than nothing....

going to check my mailbox toinght. lol

Yea, probably going to be lines on lines on line downtown and already wondering if the new Footaction will get them.
I'm pretty sure they'll get them. However, I don't know if its a good thing because they'll probably be splitting the stock that FTL and Champs are suppose to get.

how much did you guys pay UPS upfront?
I paid $163 but I haven't received a cheque from them.

Damn raps...
we are so done....
mean.gif

Last edited:

Navy are for sure nice but I just had zero desire to add the Navys to my UB collection. I had 1.0 Core Blacks but they got totally destroyed/beat. Just bought the 3.0 Core Blacks because I feel that those are still staples to buy before you buy Navy. If you already have Core Black, then by all means get the navy.

Also. Thanks @BenW23 for the info about sizing on the 3.0s. Since I went TTS 9.5 on the Burgundys, I decided to risk it and buy the 9 in this Core Black. I hope it works out because I could have easily carted and bought the size 9.5 (my true size) but now it's out of stock. Hope I didn't waste my time and have to return these 9s.
yeah i doubled up on the core blacks a couple weeks ago, classic colours gonna get lots of wear on em

4th qtr about to start...It hasn't gotten any better
Food for thought. Cavs were down 25 and came back to beat Indy. Lebron had 41 on his own. Raptors have 46 in 3 quarters ROFL.

Where did your all stars go? SMH.

Lowry and Derozan are $hitting the bed again ... have we scored off a deadball recently (that didn't turn into a desperation/ISO play)? If not, can someone fire Casey tonight? How hard is it to copy plays that other teams have run against the bucks successfully? I know him and his assistants aren't capable of drawing up their own plays, but not stealing other people's work and passing it off as their own is unacceptable.

I swear Casey is perma blem. Man always looks ripped like he takes bong rips before the game and at halftime

It's all gonna be about yeezy next week. Brace yourselves, people.

Anyone feeling the new DMP?

Eh...doesn't follow the theme...1st was 6 and 11...so a 2nd DMP in my mind would have been 7 and 12.

I guess the 13/14 commemorates the 6th and final championship of MJ.

I'm also not too keen on the colourways :rolleyes

But I still expect them to sell out just because almost anything now sells out :x

Eh...doesn't follow the theme...1st was 6 and 11...so a 2nd DMP in my mind would have been 7 and 12.

I guess the 13/14 commemorates the 6th and final championship of MJ.

I'm also not too keen on the colourways :rolleyes

But I still expect them to sell out just because almost anything now sells out :x

Agreed c/w is trash.

The box is the dopest thing about it :lol:

Agreed c/w is trash.

The box is the dopest thing about it
laugh.gif
the hologram is also different on the 13, not your standard jumpman logo w the 23.  If you look at it closely i think it's MJ in his signature fadeaway pose with the 98 in the back.  I think the 13s look pretty dope but i'm a fan of the 13s.  Not looking fwd to the price though

Back
Top Bottom