Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I definitely am going to eventually. Only thing is that we are getting into winter and I don't have another jacket to wear to keep me warm. I'll probably send it in, in spring when there's no need for it anymore.

So what was the verdict though? Can anyone fully confirm if that Patagonia down jacket for $100 at Costco is a load of BS? I briefly read the thread on RFD and it seems not a single person found one other than the supposed OP...
true. usually April/June is the best time to send it in

Contrary to the belief of some very ornery people in this thread and despite the name, NikeTalk is a discussion for all sneakers.
Thanks dude,
true. usually April/June is the best time to send it in
went onto the site to see if I could see it online but NADA.. Does not mean they won't have it in store.. I find Costco's all sell some different items and not all the stores sell the same thing..

If you Canada Goose jacket still has the tags and hologram, have it repaired. File a claim on the website, should be covered by Warranty.

PM me if anyone here is a size Medium-Large.

Had a real good experience with Canada Goose... my jacket was 5 years old, purchased from sporting life.. obvi didn't have the receipt anymore. Started to get some wear and tear on the sleeves, on the side that comes in contact with the body of the jacket. So there was small holes where the down fil started to come out of. Sent the jacket in for repairs, they told me they could not fix it and they would send me a brand new jacket in the same model but different colour (my request), no charge. From that moment, I was a Canada Goose fan for life. Great customer service. I thought for sure I would have to pay for repairs as I thought it was wear and tear and would not be covered by their guarantee.

I currently rock a Canada Goose Selkirk in the woodland camo. Has some bulk but its got a more modern and tailored look and fit.. love how I can just wear a tshirt underneath and still be warm.

Had a real good experience with Canada Goose... my jacket was 5 years old, purchased from sporting life.. obvi didn't have the receipt anymore. Started to get some wear and tear on the sleeves, on the side that comes in contact with the body of the jacket. So there was small holes where the down fil started to come out of. Sent the jacket in for repairs, they told me they could not fix it and they would send me a brand new jacket in the same model but different colour (my request), no charge. From that moment, I was a Canada Goose fan for life. Great customer service. I thought for sure I would have to pay for repairs as I thought it was wear and tear and would not be covered by their guarantee.

I currently rock a Canada Goose Selkirk in the woodland camo. Has some bulk but its got a more modern and tailored look and fit.. love how I can just wear a tshirt underneath and still be warm.

Definitely one of the best if not the best when it comes to service.

Again, if you're a M-L, don't sleep and PM me.

How was the size run for the XI gold low? Also thanks for the update!

They had assorted sizes for all the Jordans I listed probably 2 columns worth on the aisle, this was at 4pm yesterday tho, not sure how it is now. Those Cyber Mondays are a year old now surprised to see them pop up #LostShipment

Just got an Arc'teryx Therme on Black Friday, excited to try that out when it gets cold. I wanted that Arc'teryx Veilance Monitor Down parka but that price sheeeeesh.

I also have a Canada Goose Chateau parka that a buddy gave me for free. It was incredibly generous of him to give me the jacket for free just because he bought a Mackage jacket and didn't really want the CG anymore. The only catch is that the lining inside near the left chest has a big gash down it and the down was leaking out of that rip. I don't really feel it affects the warmth of the jacket entirely because it's still a very warm jacket but I need to send it in for repair like all of you guys have been discussing.

If they gave me a brand new one for free...I would for sure be so grateful and happy. I just have to contact them and see what they say, but I'm also not sure what they would because the nature of the rip may be more of a thing of my buddy being negligent rather than a manufacturers defect. I feel that if I take the angle of being willing to pay the repair costs and just honestly say I want my CG jacket to perform how they're intended to, they may give me a break and repair it for free or for cheap. Again, I can't complain about having to pay some repair costs as it was free and I truly only paid around $70 to dry clean it and get the hole patched so more down didn't completely leak out.

I also have a Canada Goose Chateau parka that a buddy gave me for free. It was incredibly generous of him to give me the jacket for free just because he bought a Mackage jacket and didn't really want the CG anymore. The only catch is that the lining inside near the left chest has a big gash down it and the down was leaking out of that rip. I don't really feel it affects the warmth of the jacket entirely because it's still a very warm jacket but I need to send it in for repair like all of you guys have been discussing.

If they gave me a brand new one for free...I would for sure be so grateful and happy. I just have to contact them and see what they say, but I'm also not sure what they would because the nature of the rip may be more of a thing of my buddy being negligent rather than a manufacturers defect. I feel that if I take the angle of being willing to pay the repair costs and just honestly say I want my CG jacket to perform how they're intended to, they may give me a break and repair it for free or for cheap. Again, I can't complain about having to pay some repair costs as it was free and I truly only paid around $70 to dry clean it and get the hole patched so more down didn't completely leak out.

uh oh, never have CG or any product repaired by any other company/service other than the brand itself, that can void
your warranty.

For rips, they'll simply sew it up and refill down. They won't replace it just for that, they'll charge you about $50 or so for dry
cleaning but you most likely won't pay anything. If it's covered by warranty, you won't pay anything other than dry cleaning.

Should have sent that in as is and let them fix it. Good luck tho, be interesting to see what they do.

Speaking of parka talk Kith x Moncler looks good

uh oh, never have CG or any product repaired by any other company/service other than the brand itself, that can void
your warranty.

For rips, they'll simply sew it up and refill down. They won't replace it just for that, they'll charge you about $50 or so for dry
cleaning but you most likely won't pay anything. If it's covered by warranty, you won't pay anything other than dry cleaning.

For sure man. I worried about this as well. It was one of those things where I just asked the dry cleaner to stitch up the hole without thinking it could void the warranty. I truly should have just contacted Canada Goose directly to just repair it then but I didn't think and felt that a lot of down was leaking out by the day. If the warranty is truly voided, I would just pay the costs for proper re filling and repair. It wouldn't be the end of the world considering I got the jacket for free.

What really? I have a chilliwack that has wear and tear on the inside sleeves and body from the friction between the two areas too. Mine is very first chilliwack model though, so its like 10 years old or longer. Haven't worn it in 4-5 years though. I'll file a request and see what happens. lol

Just got a Woolrich Goretex mountain parka from Yorkdale last weekend. Not too sure about the warmth but it’s so far so good. I have been wearing my CG chilliwack for years and I HATE it. Everyone on the street is going with big brand names like CG, moose knuckle, mackage, moncler... and I just feel like going with an old brand that is attempting to make a comeback.

I have a 700-fill Merm that I bought at that Mountain sports store connected to the old Sport check at Eaton's center for like $140+tax on sale. Best jacket I ever owned.

What really? I have a chilliwack that has wear and tear on the inside sleeves and body from the friction between the two areas too. Mine is very first chilliwack model though, so its like 10 years old or longer. Haven't worn it in 4-5 years though. I'll file a request and see what happens. lol

send the request as soon as you can. you don't have to send the jacket in right away...But at least see what the options are.

I have a 700-fill Merm that I bought at that Mountain sports store connected to the old Sport check at Eaton's center for like $140+tax on sale. Best jacket I ever owned.

That's a steal Terrence. I think a lot of us have like a winter wear obsession lol because there's not really a better feeling than when you score an insane deal on an outerwear piece that's down filled and warm. I remember times where I got some crazy deals from Sport Chek clearance deals with North Face jackets. I also got a 700 fill Helly Hanson ski jacket that was only 70$. The catch was that it was like atomic blue :lol:

Sorry to derail the parka conversation but does anyone feel like the beluga 2.0s fit a little tight at the toebox? I feel like my foot is pushing up against the primeknit even going my normal half size up, feel like I could've gotten away with a 9 and it might've been better

Sorry to derail the parka conversation but does anyone feel like the beluga 2.0s fit a little tight at the toebox? I feel like my foot is pushing up against the primeknit even going my normal half size up, feel like I could've gotten away with a 9 and it might've been better

Yes. A lot of people mentioned this in the yeezy thread. I thought it fit fine with thin socks. Switched up yesterday and felt the snug fit everyone was talkin about

trust that the knit will conform to your foot.
I sized down actually from my V2 10.5 and got a 10.
They fit basically the same as my Olive 10.5

Just wear em more I guess you should be good.

According to YM, ADC and other footsites should be restocking tomorrow. Not sure if this includes ADCa.

I have one of the Canada Goose Hybridge light jackets. It's featherweight but has like 850 or 900 down fill in it. My only real complaint is about durability because my jacket got a tear just from a small rub against something. You sacrifice that durability a bit when you buy one of these nylon shell jackets over a heavier duty waterproof or goretex material. I'm exclusively in the city though and don't really ski or do much outdoor winter activities. I agree that the light jackets are where it's at.
Not a fan of Canada goose's light jackets, their outer shell looks so easy to rip.

Back
Top Bottom