Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Last time I stood in line was a few years back when HOH first opened on Yonge - it was March Break and they had a release of different models each day. I was able to grab the royal 1s - but I stood by myself for hours - surrounded by folks less than 1/3 my age... . Never again. To put this in perspective - my previous line up was at Goodfoot for Unkle dunks...yes I’m that old:smile:

Hope you still have those Unkle Dunks!

3E41E722-A60E-448B-9814-797F353216AB.jpeg
quickest shipping from hongkong ever?
my ebay 20% day purchase

Shes a thot

I believe she’s married so you might wanna chill on that. From what I’ve seen, she does some writing as well. Instagram is a strange place because you def cannot discern what someone does based on their feed, unless you’re taking selfies at work

My sneaker dilemma and thought processes through the past day.

Too much ego and pride to stand in line by myself (because all my friends for the most part don't care about sneakers) with highschool kids waiting for sneakers because I am a grown *** man.

#endrant
bro i'm not even that far removed from high school and i still feel the same way. when i lined up in high school though we would all talk about our collections and what fits we would rock with the kicks we were lining up for. even conversed with older sneakerheads in line that gave me sneaker and life advice that ring true today. now all i hear in these lines is how much resale goes for and people trying to show how much clout they got. pretty upsetting that the sneaker game switched up just as i started really getting into it..

I believe she’s married so you might wanna chill on that. From what I’ve seen, she does some writing as well. Instagram is a strange place because you def cannot discern what someone does based on their feed, unless you’re taking selfies at work

She graduated from UofT. I know she used to run pickup back in the day.

Zero thot vibes from that girl's gram. Looks like she's out there hustlin without shoving her clam down peoples' throats - respect.

Appreciate thots, too. These women are doin' charity work for the thirsty.

On the JTH release... are grown men really getting hype that they got an autograph from Justin Timberlake? Like the guy from NSYNC?

You do you, I guess.

bro i'm not even that far removed from high school and i still feel the same way. when i lined up in high school though we would all talk about our collections and what fits we would rock with the kicks we were lining up for. even conversed with older sneakerheads in line that gave me sneaker and life advice that ring true today. now all i hear in these lines is how much resale goes for and people trying to show how much clout they got. pretty upsetting that the sneaker game switched up just as i started really getting into it..
Facts. There's been so many times where all I hear is resell resell resell especially from kids that are like 12-13 years old. I mean, what type of parents would leave their kid that young overnight at a mall to line up for shoes. On top of that, it's funny to see people's reactions when they hear me say I'm buying for a friend or I'm hooking up a friend with a pair for retail.

Not gonna lie though, the only time I ever think about resale in line is if I'm contemplating how much I need to pay if I take an L, though I've reached the point where it's retail or bust for me

On the JTH release... are grown men really getting hype that they got an autograph from Justin Timberlake? Like the guy from NSYNC?

You do you, I guess.
I mean, I wasn't a fan since the NSYNC days, but I've been a fan since he went solo and release Justified (bought every single album to this date). If I had the chance to even pick up the JTH 3s in store or get a photo with him, I'd be beyond hyped, let alone an autograph

LMAO!

On a side note though, especially to those who are younger. Focus your efforts on building a good career path. Shoes and clothes are nice, but the bank/dealership aren't gonna take sneakers for payment.

LMAO!

On a side note though, especially to those who are younger. Focus your efforts on building a good career path. Shoes and clothes are nice, but the bank/dealership aren't gonna take sneakers for payment.

LMAO!

LMAO!

LMAO!

100% truth.

LMAO!

if youre reselling tho thats your payment lol

Essential got 8 pairs of the signed JT3s. Just goes to show how resale driven the sneaker market is in Toronto.

I guess I just missed you bobbyfett bobbyfett - I picked up a pair of more age appropriate AM1 Pinnacle - Mushroom Colourway for $149.99 FSR in bins.

Those Unkles are still alive - SBs made a mass exodus to my fam about 7-8 years back. Also remember picking up Jedi dunks on a Monday - only person in the store - would talk kicks for a minute with Matt or Jesar. Anyone still have any GDFT apparel kicking around?

sorry if this question has been asked already...

Is there anywhere to purchase the drop front shoe boxes in Canada?
or are they only available from The Container Store website?

My Mitchell & Ness raptors shorts I copped from eBay with the 20 off came in. Anyone know a tailor that could add pockets to these?

I guess I just missed you bobbyfett bobbyfett - I picked up a pair of more age appropriate AM1 Pinnacle - Mushroom Colourway for $149.99 FSR in bins.

yeah those are fire! I had a pair of Lavender AM1 Pinnacles in my hands with an additional 30% off but couldn't pull the trigger. Also had my eyes on those Los Primeros AM1 but decided against them as well

Back
Top Bottom