OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE: JAPAN

does anyone have anything in particular that is a must see in shinjuken/shibuya/rappongi/akihabara?

theres so much to see an do its overwhelming!

Sorry if this has already been asked but what’s the general budget for a week long Tokyo trip? Including flights, lodgings, food etc? Are there deals I can pursue?

i bought a package from expedia for the four of us…staying in shibuya for two weeks…roughly came out to $2150/person

i agree. this is a really fun game, its similar enough if you have some experience…but its definately new with all the new mechanisms …im gonna be in japan next week on vacation…cant wait to play this out there and hit up the capcom store in tokyo

ive also been playing 10-20 rounds w people. mostly me having fun losing and learning

JAPAN?! Them Folks out there take Street Fighter as if it's like a lifestyle or shhhhhh. I say that because every time I see Casual Street Fighter Players out there play well known pros online or in person, the casual players from Japan either wash the Pros, or they can hang at 50% win rate against the pros. You can tell that some casual players from JAPAN could turn pro if they really wanted to, but it's not that serious to them. From what I notice, they play it at home, or whenever they're out with friends, so it makes sense why the regular casual players are so. They're saying that Street Fighter 6 sold 1.4 Million sales within the first 3 days of release, which is crazy, while seeing that it took 5 to reach those types of numbers after month 3/4. Im thinking 6 is going to be up there in popularity with the best Street Fighters from the past because of how well the new fighting/mechanic system is, along with the marketing they've done with the initial hype/build up of the game before it was released. Funny part about this game is that ive heard people talk about it on the streets in public from all age groups. Talking about how they wanted to get into this one to get at it, whether if it was experienced players, or young newcomers who wanted to get into it. It's kind of weird in a good way, because I didn't see or hear this much hype around 5 at all when it was released a few years ago.

Have fun man

Back
Top Bottom