Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man y'all being REAL optimistic about the resale pricing on the 1's... Average lowest asking price of the 4's on StockX right now = $530 (not counting the size 15s). Average lowest asking price of the Air Force 1 Sails = $515. Now factor in they're 1's, a much more "wearable" colourway than the blue 4s (subjective, yes), Travis's increase in popularity since the previous collabs (release of Astroworld), and the damn swoosh is backwards! Some people might hate the backward swoosh but be real, its different, and that makes it great for flexing (on instagram or wherever). I honestly think the 1's are going to settle over $1k

Man y'all being REAL optimistic about the resale pricing on the 1's... Average lowest asking price of the 4's on StockX right now = $530 (not counting the size 15s). Average lowest asking price of the Air Force 1 Sails = $515. Now factor in they're 1's, a much more "wearable" colourway than the blue 4s (subjective, yes), Travis's increase in popularity since the previous collabs (release of Astroworld), and the damn swoosh is backwards! Some people might hate the backward swoosh but be real, its different, and that makes it great for flexing (on instagram or wherever). I honestly think the 1's are going to settle over $1k

When you were being optimistic about resale, I was thinking you wanted the price to go lower, not higher.

you're using current prices which is way after release date for those AF1 and 4's. Back around release, they were roughly $100-$200 above retail. And like I said before, 1's is a different model and more popular so it will probably be more than $200 above retail, but still I'd predict the resale to be at be about half of what they are now.

Lowest end is prices like the f4’s

I think they’ll end up like the forces

Wow... 3 pair

Attachments

• 7726099B-EB13-41FF-B1CD-46CF88458E8E.jpeg
    7726099B-EB13-41FF-B1CD-46CF88458E8E.jpeg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 42
Yeah there was a solid time a few months ago you could get tithe 4s for $330 in my size. Now it’s $480.....understandable with stock dried up now

He dumb af if he did cheat. She bad and got money. Esp after what happened to tristan....man I wouldn't be cheating I dgaf she cold af. Smh

Back
Top Bottom