Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It didn’t matter what time you got to FA DTLA, it was about 3 hours. They had approximately 900 to 1000 pairs, and it looks like the vast majority picked up.

The wait sucked, but it was a nice day, everyone behaved, and all the workers were great once it was your turn.
Yeah, security and the staff up there are top notch. They keep it calm and always have jokes. Definitely better than 95% of the NY drops I’ve gone out for.

There is no consolation for the 1s.
4A970C86-0C7B-4009-A83E-75607C0DF2A3.gif

The completionist in me now wants the white uptowns since those the only ones I’m missing from the TS kicks. Maybe I can trade a sail uptown for them

For those who has had theirs shipped by Nike, what’s your estimated delivery date?

Getting both on Tuesday. Got shipping on the pants for Wednesday...nothing for the shorts yet

6CDC3126-4A7F-4EB6-AAE0-8A090A286227.png

Haven’t seen a single soul in the Houston area who was ‘contacted’ about a win on these. First and last time dealing with that store. It was retail or bust with these for me and it’s been a bust. Shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to attempt to give a company my money. I’m personally too old for it. Congrats to those who copped. On to the next.
I was, surprisingly.

Back
Top Bottom