Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nike is usually pretty good with not overselling. I haven't had a got em screen yet and Nike not ship out the shoes. Now fedex doing something shiesty is a whole different story.

I've heard that same run-around message from Nike before "our main warehouse is out of stock but we are sourcing our other warehouses for your pair" and then few days later, "Order cancelled due to out of stock"

I've heard that same run-around message from Nike before "our main warehouse is out of stock but we are sourcing our other warehouses for your pair" and then few days later, "Order cancelled due to out of stock"

Have the same feeling, only reason I am holding out hope is that it's a widespread problem people complaining to Nike Twitter left and right. Can't imagine them overselling by that much but who knows. Would say it's 50 50 if I end up with my shoes

The backed up shipping stuff is par for the course with Nike since the beginning of this year…Even longer, back into the shutdown, actually…

I’ve won shoes or ordered shoes off Nike+ and SNKRS that got delivered sometimes as quickly as the Monday after a Saturday release…Other pairs I’ve waited nearly a month to get them delivered…Nike and FedEx both have had major delays due to multiple closures of their facilities in Memphis…Add in the fact that people are buying more product, and logistics are a mess right now…Just have to be patient…

Seeing that a lot of orders/members are facing the same situation as me gives me hope, but I'm just hoping it's not what WASHED KING WASHED KING mentioned & FedEx is the one doing something sketchy as my tracking initially had a delivery date and some info but all that "randomly" disappeared. :smh:

Please update the thread if you guys happen to get an update. I will do the same. gxdsavvy gxdsavvy getembuck12 getembuck12 rashad8869 rashad8869

PO

Here is what user E Ericaj651 DM'ed me about Fedex & her SNKRS shipment. She can't post since she's a new member, so sharing on her behalf.

"I am in the same situation as you and I can't post in the forum because I just made this account because of this issue and it won't let me. My fedex tracking originally had information as well about a delivery date but those are automatic when labels are created. The "package" didn't move so the tracking number goes to PENDING. This situation feels weird to me because every time a shipping label is created for me it goes into my fedex dashboard in this one never appeared. I feel like this is on Nike as the "package" was never scanned. At this point I really feel like shipping labels were just created in that's it. Obviously this is very widespread hopefully they are just really slow to ship but each day seems less likely."

PO

Seeing that a lot of orders/members are facing the same situation as me gives me hope, but I'm just hoping it's not what WASHED KING WASHED KING mentioned & FedEx is the one doing something sketchy as my tracking initially had a delivery date and some info but all that "randomly" disappeared. :smh:

Please update the thread if you guys happen to get an update. I will do the same. gxdsavvy gxdsavvy getembuck12 getembuck12 rashad8869 rashad8869

PO
They refunded me my money. Idk, it left a really bad taste for me. I hope you all get your pairs.

Here is what user E Ericaj651 DM'ed me about Fedex & her SNKRS shipment. She can't post since she's a new member, so sharing on her behalf.

"I am in the same situation as you and I can't post in the forum because I just made this account because of this issue and it won't let me. My fedex tracking originally had information as well about a delivery date but those are automatic when labels are created. The "package" didn't move so the tracking number goes to PENDING. This situation feels weird to me because every time a shipping label is created for me it goes into my fedex dashboard in this one never appeared. I feel like this is on Nike as the "package" was never scanned. At this point I really feel like shipping labels were just created in that's it. Obviously this is very widespread hopefully they are just really slow to ship but each day seems less likely."

PO

For the not showing up on the FedEx dashboard thing…Same exact thing happened to me 4 times since April 1st…Nike sends the packages out with only addresses on the label so they won’t show up on the app until you physically put the tracking number on there…Got all of those orders just fine…

At this point I’m not feeling confident I’m getting my SNKRS pair. Sucks because this was my birthday gift from my girl smh.

Welp, it looks like the bid i put in the other day that i forgot about just got accepted. I wanted them under 6, but 6 was my limit. We'll see how i feel when they arrive...

Screenshot_20210511-113304_StockX.jpg

I order plenty of GRs from Nike and never had one package get lost. These companies are pitiful with releases like this. I didn’t hit, but I would feel worse if I hit and got canceled.

My "lying" eyes CLEARLY show that olives are killing these. That's why this pair needed all the extra gimmicks (dust bag, extra CJ branding, extra gitd, extra pockets and lace locks). Olives don't need any of that to stand out on it's own.

Last edited:
Nike is usually pretty good with not overselling. I haven't had a got em screen yet and Nike not ship out the shoes. Now fedex doing something shiesty is a whole different story.
Generally curious. I’ve seen more and more things like this posted and i’m always confused by it.

I’ve seen oh if had snkrs for 5 years and haven’t had a W?!

Do people really not have a snkrs win at all. Not including if you downloaded snkrs in the last year because i can see that as a possibility. but if people were here pre-2020.

All of this! Only to restock them later on

Cant tell how many times i’ve seen orders get canned and boom restock later on.

Y’all remember when (Tblake) got sold 2 different sizes of DB foams, Nike told him they couldn’t do anything and to just return them and then a few days later restocked them

Back
Top Bottom