Official Trinidad James Thread

Really don't see what Ninjahood said that was wrong. And I **** w/ the Trini James tape.

Ninjahood is keeping it 100 .Alot of these dudes get backed by folks from behind the scenes nowadays .Asap came out sounding like NERD but switched and got buzz immediately when he dropped purple swag dude had an instant bidding war going on with no buzz or prior work

Ninjahood is keeping it 100 .Alot of these dudes get backed by folks from behind the scenes nowadays .Asap came out sounding like NERD but switched took Spaceghostpurrp's entire style and got buzz immediately when he dropped purple swag dude had an instant bidding war going on with no buzz or prior work

Its definitely alot more artist who are there solely to eat off other dudes buzz and wave.ASAP popped up right when KRIT was getting hot you can tell dude has limited knowledge of the south he has no clue what he is talking about most of the time and just uses buzz words that cats say alot.I feel like he saw the still tippin video and said whoa im gonna copy that.This whole high fashion movement in rap is so wack right now.I'm expecting jeremy scott and marc jacobs to start hosting mixtapes eventually .Its the glam rock phase of rap dudes look cool but make crap music .Then they put on a posse of equally garbage rappers and weed carriers and call themselves some type of Mob,Gang,Crew etc .Dudes have a huge entourage of hangerons and yes men everywhere.Somebody called it the Cathedral sound.

lol @ couture sambo

if you look at t. james IG...you'll see awhile ago dude was normal.. just flippin shoes...then started flexin heavy with all that couture trap style...

i agree the high fashion stuff is gettin alot of attn right now w/ dudes like rocky w/ his luxury goth and t. james FLEXIN....pusha too...

long as there is balance though...dom referenced that "anti lux" idea on young nation "ima swap meet &%^^#@" or somethin

people really do think that lux labels make you cooler though. i think thats why ppl that get turned off from trinidad so much cause they probably think that ppl that actually like the music buy into that image...

the silent label push is the new wave...

Eff that, that $&@? bangs.

Skills haven't mattered for years, y'all fighting a battle that's already over.

Eff that, that $&@? bangs.
Skills haven't mattered for years, y'all fighting a battle that's already over.
Man If I knew if you were coming in here I woulda baked a cake

Lame duck excuses like this are the reason why rap is so messed up right now .Skills will always matter you don't see rock n roll fans saying oh yeah skills don't matter anymore only pushover hip hop fans do .

it does matter, if da music is craptacular, but all da taste makers are pushing it down da masse's throats, it leaves people who really are generating interest in da cold.
in that case it should matter to artists. that, i understand. they/we should be savvy to that.
but in an appreciation thread where people are just checkin dudes music out and lookin for new stuff to bump, no one needs to be savvy to that.

in that case it should matter to artists. that, i understand. they/we should be savvy to that.
but in an appreciation thread where people are just checkin dudes music out and lookin for new stuff to bump, no one needs to be savvy to that.
So folks who have criticism for him shouldnt enter.

So folks who have criticism for him shouldnt enter.
what are you talking about? me and ninjahood are talking about artist marketing and who should be aware/care about that. where did i say/imply that anyone who has criticism should refrain from entering? please...point me to it. :D

Last edited:
Man If I knew if you were coming in here I woulda baked a cake
Lame duck excuses like this are the reason why rap is so messed up right now .Skills will always matter you don't see rock n roll fans saying oh yeah skills don't matter anymore only pushover hip hop fans do .

Do not care. Figuratively and literally.

Btw, rock n roll is a terrible analogy, there's so many different sub-genres of rock n roll out there to choose from, and ironically they garner a mutual respect even though the styles are completely different(and yes some forms of rock are technically superior to others.) Hip hop is a young genre and sad that among elitist if your not super thought-provoking then your doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Do not care. Figuratively and literally.
Btw, rock n roll is a terrible analogy, there's so many different sub-genres of rock n roll out there to choose from, and ironically they garner a mutual respect even though the styles are completely different(and yes some forms of rock are technically superior to others.) Hip hop is a young genre and sad that among elitist if your not super thought-provoking then your doing it wrong.
My dude hip hop is 40 years old . Yet Dudes still don't take it seriously or respect it at all. That hip hop is young is terrible excuse for dudes creating wack music the fact hip hop is young means you get direct access to most legendary artist and producers and you can find most albums released and learn from them .You can literally see most top 50 artist of all time perform man . No excuse for dropping trash these day .No excuse to be out here dropping straight garbage like this. This dude heard a lil bit of spaceghost purp and asap and thought he could rap .From his style to his beat selection this dude is a copy of other carbon copies.Too many fans rapping now its killing the game.

dude is dope to me.

reminds me of Taz Arnold.
that whole statement

WOW
exactly, lol...

i remember when da high fashion stuff got corny in da late 90's -early 2000s

watch da beginning of backstage

"this aint no corny versace rocking soft ****, this is that real hiphop music"

to say there isn't a starving market for that authentic real deal, no gimmicks hiphop is being short sighted.

this looks so fake
Dude is a clown bro :smh: I guarantee you he will have a whole gang of struggle bar spitters with him. Dude is just forcing it so bad in this video. :x

It's not that hard to have multiple struggle rappers out when the highest selling/most popular rapper of the past 5-6 years is the king of struggle. A lot of these new rappers didn't stand a chance since that's the dude they've been looking up to for awhile now.

I don't get it though. His mixtape isn't really a mixtape. I mean, there's only two songs and the rest are just him telling stories about whatever. I don't get it. I like "Gold on my Macbook" and all that, but he did just kind of pop up out of nowhere.

roll.gif

i would pay to see the mold used for his grill.

Back
Top Bottom