Official Trinidad James Thread

Bruh can you wait til the man has more than one song to anoint him the next hottest thing.. Dude legit has ONE song that bangs ONE :smh:

I bet money this dude blows up just like PleaseSayTheBaby23 said

all it takes is one hit!

the big names hop on the remix

next thing u know mike will, lex lugar, drumma boy, shawty redd, young chop, zaytoveen and all them sending him beats then his next mixtape that drops will :smokin

Bruh can you wait til the man has more than one song to anoint him the next hottest thing.. Dude legit has ONE song that bangs ONE
mean.gif

all it takes is one hit!

next thing u know mike will, lex lugar, drumma boy, shawty redd, young chop, zaytoveen and all them sending him beats then his next mixtape that drops will
smokin.gif
Dont get this statement, his mixtape out right now had good production. It had a couple good songs but dude just isn't consistent enough to make good mixtape.

all it takes is one hit!
next thing u know mike will, lex lugar, drumma boy, shawty redd, young chop, zaytoveen and all them sending him beats then his next mixtape that drops will :smokin

And once again what is the difference btwn him and the other LITERALLY dozens of rappers who have had one Hit Hot song. His mixtape is out already and every other song is complete trash. YC, Rocko, Roscoe Dash, OJ, Gunplay ...... All guys who have had hot records at some point in the past two years and aint None of em even close to where Future & 2chainz at.

Yall better believe he's about to be forced down our throats, he dropped outta the sky and his tape was all over livemiXtapes like it was a huge release...sot of like Cash Out when he came out.

i cant and wont allow this thread to continue to develop, im on my futureMD about this dude, his whole music is trash and im tired of this im not trying, but im trying s_.
The fact that this blatant payola for pub for this cat is shameful, to the general public. Microwavable hip hop is here to stay, doesn't mean i don't deserve a home cooked meal. I know im too old to be hating on young energy, but at least cats like chief keef has a trace of a ground roots movement, that can makes sense of him and his crew's cosigns by the industry, but rick ross letting dude guest appear and t.i. in the studio looking like he just got paid to stand next to dude is just sickening. Atlanta nters need to come in and make sense of this, he is not even close to being as talented as future even though he sucked. Im not even giving this dude a chance, i dont care his music sucks, he stole lil b style rehashed it, threw on cleaner kicks and made a clearer visual for his trash. F hip hop

/rant

Last edited:
And once again what is the difference btwn him and the other LITERALLY dozens of rappers who have had one Hit Hot song. His mixtape is out already and every other song is complete trash. YC, Rocko, Roscoe Dash, OJ, Gunplay ...... All guys who have had hot records at some point in the past two years and aint None of em even close to where Future & 2chainz at.

OJ quit rapping (watch Gucci & Waka breakfast club interview)

Roscoe Dash (has always been a hook guy)

YC (we all know that situation)

Gunplay (will be fine once his legal issues get behind him TRUST)

Rocko (runs the streets in the south all I hear is Rocko & Scooter and they both have came out and said they love being underground and banking on all the hood spots for 20k a night)

And all them dudes didnt stand out like Trinidad does

the game is simple its not 95 anymore

these days all you gotta do is Dress different in expensive designer stuff (ASAP Rocky) be weird (Odd Future, MGK, Danny Brown, Lil B) and have bangin beats with a catchy hook (Chief Keef)

Trinidad looks like a million other metrosexual lames on tumblr who wear outfits that look a mix between prince and grace jones.My dude talked through his mixtape. Gold on my macbook he is speaking the whole time, All gold everything he isnt even rapping he is just talking tough . LIke he has no verses or bars just statements . He talking all this hood stuff yet he sounds like a dude from the burbs dressing like a mixture of a pimp stereotype and hood stereotype in his interviews.

When will Marc Jacobs ,Jeremy Scott and Givenchy start hosting and sponsoring mixtapes because these dudes have replaced actual rappers and djs as reasons to rap.Dudes dress up get a few tumblr followers and all of a sudden they are famous. Cat is clearly using payola just like ASAP was to get on aint nothing authentic about this crap. My dude has no music out just some beats yet he is touring already .

I just said dude is gonna blow up big and be in the 2 chainz & Future LANE (not actually be them :smh: )

which is fact

like it or not

LOL @ anointing someone the next big thing but he NEEDS someone to jump on his **** to be hot. Hip Hop in 2012

U can blame DJ Khaled for that :lol: "Let's pile every hot rapper in the game, along with 2-3 no names from my city on the same song, but let's do it 37 times."

OJ quit rapping (watch Gucci & Waka breakfast club interview)
YC (we all know that situation)
And all them dudes didnt stand out like Trinidad does
the game is simple its not 95 anymore
these days all you gotta do is Dress different in expensive designer stuff (ASAP Rocky) be weird (Odd Future, MGK, Danny Brown, Lil B) and have bangin beats with a catchy hook (Chief Keef)

This just dropped not too long ago
OJ_Da_Juiceman_Various_Artists_32_Ent_The_Compi-front-large.jpg

What's YC's situation, other than being awful? (srs)

The club goes stupid when that "All Gold Everything" drops. :pimp:
Not in LA. Everyone just looks lost. But again it's cause they don't know the song yet

forreal.. they get more hyped up to gangnam style

Haha, I am in the south, so I guess that explains it.

Guess I need to club and/or listen to the radio (????) more, cause I've never heard All Gold Everything til I came to this thread a week ago

^

check the waka flocka and gucci mane breakfast clubs interview

they was saying that OJ quit rapping and Flocka stepped in his spot light

and how OJ is still getting street money and dont like the politics of the rap game so he fell back and only doing his own stuff for his enjoyment and not taking it serious

I'm a fan of the tape, but god damn James seems like a cornball. :x :smh:
basically.
i love how people can't just accept some things.
i started the damn thread for goodness sakes and it's obvious dude is trying too hard, but idc he has 4 songs on his mixtape that i bump really hard when i'm in that mood so i just let him serve his purpose and all the other stuff is just a non-factor. dudes really gettin mad at dude. chill out y'all.

It's not even the artist i get mad at anymore it's the dumb *** statement by fans.

Future & 2 chainz have been on fire this year while putting out countless mixtapes and features the year before to set them up and actually had HIT records. This guy has one video that's played on WSHH and dudes talking about he's going to blow. If all those guys i mentioned have ALL had bigger songs than James, Make better songs than him, Have bigger cosigns than him, how exactly do you see this kid surpassing them. Someone let me know.

But then again this is the same website where people argue that Lil B is one of the hottest artist out despite never sniffing a billboard spot, getting no burn in the streets & selling a 1000 records.

If you like the music fine, but guys have to stop making excessive comments that are simply dumb.... FTR Trinidad James has absolutely no shot of sniffing where future was at last year let alone now

all it takes is one hit!
next thing u know mike will, lex lugar, drumma boy, shawty redd, young chop, zaytoveen and all them sending him beats then his next mixtape that drops will
smokin.gif
gunplay got tripped up over da arrest, he was on his way

roscoe already been on mag covers and had number 1 smash hits, plus he's a song writer, he good

and rocko is eating off of future, that's his artist.

other then those tibits, you're right.

It's not even the artist i get mad at anymore it's the dumb *** statement by fans.
Future & 2 chainz have been on fire this year while putting out countless mixtapes and features the year before to set them up and actually had HIT records. This guy has one video that's played on WSHH and dudes talking about he's going to blow. If all those guys i mentioned have ALL had bigger songs than James, Make better songs than him, Have bigger cosigns than him, how exactly do you see this kid surpassing them. Someone let me know.
But then again this is the same website where people argue that Lil B is one of the hottest artist out despite never sniffing a billboard spot, getting no burn in the streets & selling a 1000 records.
If you like the music fine, but guys have to stop making excessive comments that are simply dumb.... FTR Trinidad James has absolutely no shot of sniffing where future was at last year let alone now

once again I said he would be in 2 Chianz & Future LANE or should I say SOUND not taking there spot or on par :rolleyes

then after that I said dude is gonna blow meaning he will be on TV, Radio, Clubs, Blogs all that......Cash Out, Chief Keef, Kirko Bangz, ASAP Rocky all had one song that put them on why cant he?

MTV Jams had All Gold Everything video on repeat these past couple of days :smokin

Im not sayin dude is gonna top 2 Chainz or Future im just sayin I can hear it in his music he is gonna be on that new trap sound

Gold On My Macbook sound just like 2 Chainz & Future bout to come on the song at any second I dont see how yall dont see it

Last edited:
Yall better believe he's about to be forced down our throats, he dropped outta the sky and his tape was all over livemiXtapes like it was a huge release.

Hot 97 just played the track... and they didn't play Drake months until after the 'SoFarGone' mixtape blew... when he just started the "bidding war" rumors.

like 50 said, if something's on the radio, a label is paying for it.
so dude must be signed, his tumblr raps will be forced upon us whether we like it or not.

I don't understand how these kids that are SOOOOOO thirsty to be hip, try to call out hypebeasts?
dudes rock $1,200 UGLY kicks, with leopard pants and costume jewelry and try to clown on hypebeasts?
sorry, but heterosexual males from a distance can't distinguish the 2

although I agree with your lil b statement, we're not talking talent, we're talking obvious label push that these "indie" rap artists have nowadays.
he already popped up everywhere out of nowhere with a debut mixtape displaying his well-calculated trendy image, it's a wrap, he's got a TEAM behind him.
Lil B was a groupmember of a group that didn't do #s, he was OUT of the system, this guy is NEW into the system.

I hope this dude is the straw that breaks the camel's back with these "hip" "unsigned" "indie" rappers.
it's so obvious, I hope no one believes this fairytale anymore bout dudes popping up with videos, presskits, celeb connections, promotion, and still pretending to be independent.

Yes im mad. 8)

Last edited:

so how do yall like this dude?? straight rocky biter... and that beat on all gold everthing sucks its just straight orchestra hits and bass...

Back
Top Bottom