Official Trinidad James Thread

**** cut straight outta a WWF promo, im waiting for a randy savage "snap it in a slim jim OHH YEAAH!" commercial break.
Who you telling man I was like :smh: dude out here sounded manufactured and corny . I listened to the tape I'm like yo this dude is seriously just talking on tracks and lets the beat build for a minute damn near then raps.

I like what I've heard, I'll check the mixtape later tonight but son out here lookin like

f72140741aca11e2971f22000a1f8c25_6.jpg

:lol:
:rofl:

i would pay to see the mold used for his grill.
That's another thing. All that money spent on gold could've been used to straighten his teeth. I was shocked when he pulled out custom made grills to fit his crooked teeth.

Last edited:
Went to the MMG show tonight and Ross brought Trinidad James out and he performed All Gold Everything, and apparently James been coming out at other dates too

He will likely sign with MMG . . . smart move by Ross . . . he's tryna corner every rap market . . . hood dudes, conscious dudes, the female market, and now the "swag woop woop" dudes . . .

Went to the MMG show tonight and Ross brought Trinidad James out and he performed All Gold Everything, and apparently James been coming out at other dates too​

He will likely sign with MMG . . . smart move by Ross . . . he's tryna corner every rap market . . . hood dudes, conscious dudes, the female market, and now the "swag woop woop" dudes . . .​

This never works :lol:

Staying in your lane and keeping it in-house >>>>>>>>>> attempting to please every single person

Went to the MMG show tonight and Ross brought Trinidad James out and he performed All Gold Everything, and apparently James been coming out at other dates too​

He will likely sign with MMG . . . smart move by Ross . . . he's tryna corner every rap market . . . hood dudes, conscious dudes, the female market, and now the "swag woop woop" dudes . . .​

This never works :lol:

Staying in your lane and keeping it in-house >>>>>>>>>> attempting to please every single person

Probably why all the MMG albums have the same sub par sound..

formulaic..

make 2 of each: conscious songs, hood songs, female songs, swag songs..

shuffle

album complete

He would be smart to sign Durk and Reese, both are already on Def Jam

Crew full of clowns Taz Arnold all image no substance dudes music is terrible.40 oz Van just a tumblr lame that made a few hats inspired by other Brands logos (sounds just like Taz Arnold).And this corny hipster lame here who is making trap rap for yuppie and psuedo black hiptsters.

Damn Bruh you sound so angry :lol:

All gold everything and females welcomed :pimp:

when the remix drop dude will be on his way to the 2 Chainz & Future lane

song is catching major play in my city

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom