OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

If the champ pack really does have a low and a mid then ill be looking for someone to split the pack with... size 13. promised the wife i wouldn't buy any lows if I was able to get ever pair of mids. (Seemed like a good deal)

I heard the champ pack was going to come with a mid and a sweater! :tongue:

Heard this, heard that, until it's official......

Did anyone's order from UA ship yet? Mine is still processing....has me nervous.

I missed on the black and gold banner. My FTL didn't have them even though launch locator said they would. So much for a general release. I guess I have to hope for a restock.

I feel like some buy/sell posts are okay depending on who it is and whats going on.  I post them in the flyknit racer to help people out and no admin seems to be bothered.  Just trying to help people out.  Its not like we are charging over retail or anything.
yea i don't get what the fuss is about. It's a forum and folks want to help. what's wrong with that?

I missed on the black and gold banner. My FTL didn't have them even though launch locator said they would. So much for a general release. I guess I have to hope for a restock.
Keep calling boss my ftls around me just getting em or tomorrow but in broken up shipments

UA's link didn't work, Eastbay and FTL were auto-backordered this morning for me too. Went to a FTL store that wa son the launch locator and they never got them only have the lows for the 14th release.
mean.gif

the beasts have come out in full force ever since the MVP release..took my passion away kind of from making my purchases. but rest assured, I will be out for the Birthdays and Champ packs
So you're referring to all the newbie beasts but you're gonna hop back on when the two most hyped up releases that are coming up are hypebeast magnets???

So you're referring to all the newbie beasts but you're gonna hop back on when the two most hyped up releases that are coming up are hypebeast magnets???
Ive been collecting Curry Kicks since his days with Nike. I didnt hop off on Curry and UA, i simply stated that since the MVP release, the beasts have come out and taken some of that passion us sneaker collectors have. I personally have the Bday spawns so i would like to add to that Curry portion of my collection which is why I will be going for the Bday Curry Ones, and the Champ pack needs no explanation really..

Back
Top Bottom