OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Ive been collecting Curry Kicks since his days with Nike. I didnt hop off on Curry and UA, i simply stated that since the MVP release, the beasts have come out and taken some of that passion us sneaker collectors have. I personally have the Bday spawns so i would like to add to that Curry portion of my collection which is why I will be going for the Bday Curry Ones, and the Champ pack needs no explanation really..
I'm just messin with you man, I know you've been in this thread before the hype train picked up steam. I've seen your nice collection of PE's too. You're definitely a legit collector. I'm in the same boat as you, it seems like everyone wants to have his kicks now. After Curry's popularity exploded, his Curry 1 releases since the DubNations and MVP's have been selling out quick which wasn't the case for the first few cw's. I'm a Warriors & Curry fan so I'm definitely happy for his success on and off the court and with his UA deal.

Last edited:
Jaypeeaye23 had the camp selects before anybody really. I think UA really should done the anafoam upper on the bdays

Just curious if anyone has gotten shipment confirmation from UA? (I got 2 day shipping for free since I grabbed 2 pairs.)

Eastbay, FTL, Champs, Footaction usually say backordered but they eventually ship the same day of release. I don't know why they do that.

Nothing like getting them instore. How many ppl got them in store today? With the delay and everything

I went at ten am to FTL in Dallas and they said it was a no go. Waited a couple of hours and went to Arlington at 1 pm and just as I called dude said the shoes just came in only 9 pairs. So I copped the 11 and 11.5. But man ppl were upset that they were not available initially. I just had a feeling they were delayed
You copped at 10 am or got yours after the delay?

pretty much everything in the southbay. I had to go to palo alto. However footlocker employee said  they are having late shipments on these, so keep checking.

Back
Top Bottom