OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm starting to feel like I should have ordered off eastbay, it was an easy cop off EB.

This was my first time ordering from UA.com , they better not screw me :smh:

Upside to ordering from UA.com, and likely why they are always first to sell out besides band recognition, is because they have free 3-5 day shipping and free 2-day shipping if you ordered 2 pairs. Meanwhile, I had to pay $8 for shipping through EB, and estimated delivery is 8/19.

I got my shipping confirmation from UA for my two pairs tonight, and shipping confirmation from footlocker, around noon. I also copped a pair in store half a size to small for me so it was for my friend. I had trouble saying goodbye when I handed them over, and is going to be tough waiting for my pairs to come in.

Last edited:
I got my shipping confirmation from UA for my two pairs tonight, and shipping confirmation from footlocker, around noon. I also copped a pair in store half a size to small for me so it was for my friend. I had trouble saying goodbye when I handed them over, and is going to be tough waiting for my pairs to come in.
Just curious, what two sizes did you grab from UA? Same size? Only cause I also ordered two but only one shipped.

https://www.shoprunner.com/new_signup/account/?track_origin=HERO
Free 30 day trial then either $8.95 per month or $79 a year or it's free if you have an eligible American Express card.

Im not sure if they did this to you but before the 30 day trial is over i canceled and they told me wait were giving you an extended three months and if you use it two times within that three month extension you get a free one year membership.

I dont use it often like once every extension but everytime the extension is over they offer me it again when i cancel. Im sure im not the only one they do this for.

Im on my 4th free extension on the same account and one more purchase and i get a full year free.

I signed up with a visa debit card fwiw

Everything is listed limited these days

Doesnt mean it really is limited.

Every curry one release seemed like the same amount but certain colorways sold out faster than others due to that limited tag attracting resellers and they ended up buying fsr's to flip

Last edited:
Was it limited as say just don 2s or even the AA Golds and the Select Camps, no. But come on, to say that any of these releases are a GR is just not the case. Most in store pairs go to the Bay, DMV, and NYC with scattered random pairs hitting other major cities. The DUBS were a FNL/UA exclusive like this was a FTL/UA exclusive, and honestly they probably released in the same numbers. Demand was more for the Dubs because it was playoff time. Limited GR IMO, but it seems all of these releases have been leaning more towards a limited GR. It's UAs strategy and for the most part its working for them. Def. sucks for us, but if you are up and trying at the drop you should get a pair.

And that email means nothing UA pastes that "limited release" on all the curry releases

On a different note, my shipping arrival date updated to delivery tomorrow for both FTL and EB pairs

Last edited:
9 pairs in store, staggered size runs, ect aren't a GR. Curry 1s are probably in the numbers of Jordan I OG highs, IE limited GR, but there is infinitly less hype. As much as some in here wish to believe there is minimal hype of these. If they were hyped most of us wouldn't be acquiring them, and there would be plenty of salt like every jordan thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom