OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

That's first time seeing it ship from Cali. Normally it's from Maryland even when it's 2 day shipping. Do they have a warehouse or Brand House in So Cal?

I don't usually worry about shipping confirmation but I have not gotten shipping email yet. They better not have oversold.
No brand house in SoCal that I know of... I think there are only the 5 mentioned in a previous post in this thread. I was also surprised they shipped out of Bloomington.
Could be you live near where they are being shipped?
Yeah Bloomington is about an hour or so away from Anahiem, still surprising they shipped from there because like thapointguy said, most of the time they ship from MD.

Went to my foot locker at 10am and they still didn't receive the black and golds. Makes me feel like I can't trust the launch locator no more.

Anyone have luck in the So Cal area? Just called three FTLs and none of them received their pairs. One store told me it's online only :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Actually at the airport now, waiting for my flight to LA. May check out a few spots. My friend really wants these for retail.

Last edited:
Valley fair mall shipment just came in. Waiting in line right now. All sizes available. Only 5 people in line.

Last edited:
https://www.shoprunner.com/new_signup/account/?track_origin=HERO
Free 30 day trial then either $8.95 per month or $79 a year or it's free if you have an eligible American Express card.

If you make a qualifying purchase while signed in to a participating website, then you get it free for a year. I dont have AmEx. I've never had to pay for Shop Runner.

That's first time seeing it ship from Cali. Normally it's from Maryland even when it's 2 day shipping. Do they have a warehouse or Brand House in So Cal?

I don't usually worry about shipping confirmation but I have not gotten shipping email yet. They better not have oversold.

Ive had my Currys ship from CA, as well as East Coast. I threw away the box and dont remember exactly where the CA shipment came from. I think it was somewhere in SoCal though.

Size 7 available lol

:nerd:

...passed on the gold banners though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom