OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Was able to buy the black and gold banners from FTL this morning in a 12.5 and just got my order confirmation! Head over and check all the sizes might be able to get lucky on one of them.

Just curious, what two sizes did you grab from UA? Same size? Only cause I also ordered two but only one shipped.
11 and 11.5 on UA, and 11 with FTL. 2 separate orders per shoe with UA, did not want to waste any precious seconds trying to stuff 2 in the same cart with time ticking.

9 pairs in store, staggered size runs, ect aren't a GR. Curry 1s are probably in the numbers of Jordan I OG highs, IE limited GR, but there is infinitly less hype. As much as some in here wish to believe there is minimal hype of these. If they were hyped most of us wouldn't be acquiring them, and there would be plenty of salt like every jordan thread

I would have to agree with this. When I went to pick up my Curry's yesterday I was expecting a line, but there were maybe 2 or 3 people. And I even got to try my shoes on. Something that never happens with Jordan releases.

These are definately not GR, called 8 FTL near my area and only one carried em, none of them got it in, employees told me they were online releases only. UNLESS, ftl getting their shipments delayed ...

Ordered yesterday from UA.com, got shipping confirmation at 10:47pm PT, out for delivery today in Southern California.

I think these were pretty limited but like someone else mentioned thes arent hyped like a nike/jb release

When I was on ua I swear I got on that page as soon as it went up and 3 sizes were already sold out. I'm glad I'm a bigger size

I think these were on par with the dub nations. At least for me.

Last edited:
Anyone else in Cali or from the Bay get 2-day shipping but when you track it, the type of service says "FedEx Ground" and not Express/2-day?

UA better stop playing and being slick because I'm expecting these to be delivered this Friday and not next Monday.

Last edited:
That's first time seeing it ship from Cali. Normally it's from Maryland even when it's 2 day shipping. Do they have a warehouse or Brand House in So Cal?

I don't usually worry about shipping confirmation but I have not gotten shipping email yet. They better not have oversold.

Last edited:
I think they used ground because they knew it was departing from a California location. No reason to worry, one day isn't going to make a big deal. They used ground (from CA) for one of my previous orders too when I selected two day shipping.

Looks like footlocker opened up a full size run of the banner again. does that mean there are plenty?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom