Official Uncle Denzel gif & img thread

Tio Zel likeness..

tap.jpg

When tio zel gets drunk, he plays the air accordian

Got dam fingers pushin imaginary buttons

Tio zel drunk some mescal his compa brought him, flipped over his truck in the ditch, forgot the keys in it and still reported it stolen

Last edited:
might catch tio huicho at chillis, 

tio zel gon be at home watching the game while taking a break from dropping a 378 into the family van 

Tio Zel will always call shorty wack but then is the first guy to always ask her to dance at the next wedding/quincenera/birthday party/baptism/first communion

Tio zel swears Tia Gloria wasn't that fat before she had kids

Tito zel is more mobile playing basketball in flip flops than you are in the latest kobes

Uncle 'Zel either rides his bicycle 'round town or has Aunt Shirley drive him cause he "no good with cars"

Last edited:
Uncle daniel voted for mccain
Drives a 2012 suburban wit the family sticker on the back
Has a case of bud light on deck
Uncle daniel makes sure to get all the presents on the christmas list
Has an itinerary for the summer family trip
Has a pair of air monarchs on ice
Has several beer cozys
All of his sunglasses have that string around the back.
Has a lakehouse
Uncle daniel has an iphone 4 with a huge otter box
Will have several varieties of firework on july 4th and memorial day

View media item 1536429

Uncle 'Zel got old flakes of baby powder floatin' around in his bottle of "Cool Water" cologne.

"You just gotta shake it up a bit is all." like them snow globes, he says

Last edited:
Uncle Zel tries to mack on the chicks in parking lots selling bootleg calogne, waitresses and other females who only smile/flirt when they're tryna sell you something.

Last edited:
Uncle Zel always talking about net worth, assets, how much money he's gonna make off of his side business (usually something that isn't that profitable) but:

Crib is in is woman's name
Car is in his woman's name
Bank account is in her name (she gave him a card though)

Then usually says something like "When my business takes off, I'll even give you and ya daddy jobs. You know, lookin' out fo' family an all dat..."

20 mins later he's asking his woman for some money so he can go get some St. Ides from the corner store.

Uncle Zel always talking about net worth, assets, how much money he's gonna make off of his side business (usually something that isn't that profitable) but:

Crib is in is woman's name
Car is in his woman's name
Bank account is in her name (she gave him a card though)

Then usually says something like "When my business takes off, I'll even give you and ya daddy jobs. You know, lookin' out fo' family an all dat..."

20 mins later he's asking his woman for some money so he can go get some St. Ides from the corner store.

That ***** used to be my roommate. :rofl:

Uncle Zel uses Right Guard deodorant.

Uncle Zel uses Magic Shave.

Uncle Zel doesn't like his jump-offs "shaved" , he prefers natural.

Back
Top Bottom