Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Last edited:
Your Quarterly Jailbreak Roundup, April 2014

Thorin Klosowski
Filed to: JAILBREAK
IOS
IOS DOWNLOADS
IPHONE DOWNLOADS
IPHONE
IOS 7
IPAD
DOWNLOADS
Yesterday 10:00am
EShare to Kinja
jShare to Facebook
iShare to Twitter
rGo to permalink
SEXPAND
We're well into the lifecycle of the iOS 7 jailbreak, and that means jailbreakers are treated with a ton of more advanced tweaks and apps. We've already covered the first and second waves of apps, but here are a bunch more of our favorites.P

RELATED

The Best Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks for iOS 7
Now that iOS 7 is jailbroken and the drama has settled down, it's time to actually start playing around with some jailbreak apps. Here are some… Read…

The Best Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks for iOS 7, Part II
iOS 7 was jailbroken just a few weeks ago, and while we covered the first wave of excellent apps and tweaks, plenty more tweaks have popped up since… Read…
Auxo 2P

Auxo is a fan favorite app switcher in the jailbreak community, and the recently released Auxo 2 ($3.99) adds to the original in a ton of ways. Auxo 2 brings with the mandatory iOS 7 support, but it also gets a ton of new features. The new multitasking menu lets you control both multitasking and Control Center at the same time. Quick Switcher get you through your recent apps in a single gesture, and hot corner add—you guessed it—hot corners to iOS. P

Badger 7P

Badger 7 ($1.49) makes notifications way better looking and easier to use. Now, you can pull up notifications right from the badge on the icon, reply to messages, and get rid of them quickly. It's fast, good looking, and works great.P

CamText1P

CamText ($1.49) is an app that lays your camera view underneath your text messages so you can walk and text at the same time. Basically, it makes your phone transparent so you don't walk into a wall. CamText is a bit goofy, but does exactly what it's supposed to do. P

GuestModeP

Guestmode(99¢) adds the guest mode functionality of your computer to your phone. So, with a pin lock, you can set it so when you hand your phone over to a friend they only get access to certain app and functions. You can lock off certain apps, restrict settings, and lock down your phone in just about anyway you want. P

Message BoxP

If you're a fan of Facebook chat heads and want them everywhere in iOS, Message Box (free) is an app that'll do it. Once it's installed, chat heads will pop up everywhere in iOS so you can talk to all your Facebook friend from anywhere.P

ProWidgetsP

Not everyone wants widgets on their home screen, but if you do, ProWidgets ($2.99) is the best way to add them. Once it's installed, you can add small widgets to your home screen where you can quickly add a calendar event, make a note, create an email, or whatever else. What really sets ProWidgets apart is the customization options. You can install a ton of widgets, but you can also customize how they work, what they look like, and where they appear. P

RendaryaP

Rendarya ($1.99) adds a ton of awesome features to the default photos app to make it actually useful as a photo editor. With Rendarya, you can add filters, make adjustments, add blurs, and more. It's not nearly as feature-packed as something like Camera+, but if you're attached to the default photos app it makes it a heck of a lot more fun to use. P

SpinP

Spin (99¢) adds a brand new lock screen music player. Instead of the boring old buttons on the lockscreen, you get a circular navigator for scrubbing through a track. It's a bit laggy sometimes, but it definitely looks great and provides a novel way to mess around with tracks. P

UIColorsP

You wouldn't think it, but UIColors ($1.49) is one of the easiest ways to drastically change the look of iOS. Basically, UIColors allows changes the default interface color, and that means you can change the basic color screen for just about any app. You can set it up to change the keyboard colors, primary colors, text colors, and just about anything else. In just a few minutes you can theme iOS to look like a completely different operating system, but since it's only changing colors it doesn't cause much slowdown. P

^^^^ ok do I have to be on wifi or I can be on lte also ?
wifi preferred but certain carriers block access... lte but will be extremely slower... I just tested it out on wolf of wallstreet and it took like a few minutes to upload the low end version of it... however tv shows show up relatively fast did all on wifi..

on lte... att that is I wasn't able to get anything up yet... I believe att well atleast wifi of it blocks a lot of the content.

That's why I couldn't download or upload anything because I'm on AT&T lte I don't have wifi yet in my apartment

Does any one remember how to out "niketalk" as my zeppelin carrier?

Text or image based? If you have Springtomize you can write the text in, but I haven't see a NikeTalk image for Zeppelin.. Unless you're asking what directory to put the image in?

Back
Top Bottom