Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I've ran into the run dpkg manually prompt but don't have ifile or openssh downloaded. I just tried to use Semi restore but it didn't get past the first step. What can I do to avoid restoring my phone and losing my jailbreak?

Can someone plz help me to extract my ringtones on ifile to actually work.

I see all my tones in ifile but when I go to assign a tone it does not show.

Where are you placing the files in your phone? Are they in the same place as the stock ringtones? Also what type of file are they? They have to be the same file type as the stock tones. ex. mp3, mp4, avi etc..

Where are you placing the files in your phone? Are they in the same place as the stock ringtones? Also what type of file are they? They have to be the same file type as the stock tones. ex. mp3, mp4, avi etc..

I just downloaded ToneEnabler on Cydia and now they work. Thanks anyway

Yeah i figured, now I just have to decide between an atv or chromecast
nerd.gif
atv well older ones not updated can be j/b so you can hack certain apps.... chromecast however being a google product you cannot. which I find funny seeing as most google/android users pride on the hackability etc of products but all you really can do is change visuals etc... you cant actually alter or change how apps etc work.

with atv you could stream directly...use xbmc, moviebox, and other applications such as Netflix etc... without paying (sometimes as of now the hack for amazon prime/Netflix has been blocked but im sure someone will find another password/hack cracker) plus you could also run your apps via stream to tv.

chromecast however is a lot cheaper in terms of the product and you still can use xbmc etc....

no you must d/l.... only way to stream is I-product to I-product ie.... iPhone/pad/pod to atv
Yeah i figured, now I just have to decide between an atv or chromecast
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/586090/nt-convince-me-cutting-the-cord-is-a-good-idea/

Look through this thread. I got an amazon fire tv and sideloaded xbmc and the free movies 
nthat.gif

Ive sideloaded showbox but theres no way for me to get to the shows tab, so I've deleted it for now.

Is Amazon Fire the same thing as a G-Box?
It can run android apks, like XBMC and showbox. Not all apps are fully functional yet though. I think somebody in the other thread said it ran xbmc smoother than a G-box. You can get live tv and ppvs if you know where to look.

Heres my post form the other thread to tell you how to get it for 75 before tax, even though it costs 100.
If anyone wants to buy the FireTV for $69 from Staples, you can buy a 30 off 80 coupon from cn-usa for 5.49, just google "cn-usa staples". Codes have restrictions and expiration dates, so make sure to read it and make sure its the online one as well. They take paypal. So total out of pocket before tax is 74.59.

Has anyone been having a lot of random restarts recently? Not sure which app is causing mine, I think it BiteSms because my girl doesnt really have any tweaks because she doesnt know how lol but both our phones and my boys have been acting funky recently.

Has anyone been having a lot of random restarts recently? Not sure which app is causing mine, I think it BiteSms because my girl doesnt really have any tweaks because she doesnt know how lol but both our phones and my boys have been acting funky recently.

I think it's bite too. Have you tried deleting old texts?

I think it's bite too. Have you tried deleting old texts?
Nah I'm going to delete Bite and see how it acts for a few days. Don't have much text messages and my phone isn't full I did a Semi Restore recently, freed up a few gigs.

As yall know usually when a tweak doesn't agree with your current stuff it messes up right after install. This just started recently out of no where and I haven't installed anything. 

I lost my JB back in February.

Just left the apple store because my phone was acting. I was slightly irritated about having to come out of pocket, but then I checked the version...7.0.6 :smokin :smokin

drake_dance.gif

Last edited:
Any idea on why when I'm locked and I scroll up r flashlight or calculator my phone unlocks ok it's own?

Well, JB only lasted a day. iMessage kept turning itself off and I lost a bunch of messages. Was forced to restore and update. :smh: :smh:

Been jb on 7.1.1 the last couple days using the pangu jb from their website. Everything has been stable for me.. Did it on a PC if that matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom