Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Current Setup
View media item 1623250View media item 1623251View media item 1623252View media item 1623253View media item 1623255View media item 1623256View media item 1623257View media item 1623258View media item 1623259
Icons: Indigo, Muze, Takecon, Syndrome
Lockglyph
Flurry
Cask
CCMeters
Colorflow
Colorbadges
Colorkeyboard
Lockkeyboard (for transparent nude effect)
MessagesCustomizer
Saber (theme, activate in winterboard and turn on "bubble outline only" in messages customizer
Marvis Music Player (closest thing to aria for ios 8.4)
SmartSearch
Groovylock with grand LS
Corners
RoundScreenCorners
Cornered
Wink

Yup. Let's get this thing going again. Any new must have tweaks?
Current Setup

Icons: Indigo, Muze, Takecon, Syndrome
Lockglyph
Flurry
Cask
CCMeters
Colorflow
Colorbadges
Colorkeyboard
Lockkeyboard (for transparent nude effect)
MessagesCustomizer
Saber (theme, activate in winterboard and turn on "bubble outline only" in messages customizer
Marvis Music Player (closest thing to aria for ios 8.4)
SmartSearch
Groovylock with grand LS
Corners
RoundScreenCorners
Cornered
Wink

Looks dope. How's your battery life though?

I haven't been able to jailbreak 8.4 on my Mac. At first I was stuck on "preparing the environment", and then I took some advice and completely restored my phone and set up as new. At that point I kept getting stuck on step 5/8. By far the most irritating jailbreak yet.

I've tried to restore from a backup but iTunes says its corrupt. Anyway to fix. I've tried it numerous times but nothing. If I can just get my pictures backs I'm happy with that.

Just jailbroke mines (8.4). Not entirely sure why :lol: but I used to be really into creating themes and whatnot. I remember there was Cydia and then there was another app I needed for specific apps, what was that called?

any way to lower my cell bill with jailbreaking/unlocking?

my 6+ is jailbroken but ive only made aesthetic changes. im on att and i pay 100+ a month (everything unlimited) and I just think its too much. i dont know much about unlocking and im having a hard time find the right answers im looking for.

Back
Top Bottom