Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

so i have the 5 with the latest jailbreak for ios7. how is the ios8 jailbreak running? should i get it or is it ******* up yall phones?

^^^^^^^^

and also is there a tweak that lets youtube play in the background when u minimize it?

BiteSMS hasn't said anything about how soon it will be release. Bite is a quick reply messaging tweak that allows you to respond to a text without leaving the app your in. Apple has implemented their own quick replay, but its not a feature rich as Bite was. 

As far as tweaks, I prefer:

Barrel 

Eclipse

Flex 2

iFile

IntelliscreenX

LinkTunes (free music from itunes app)

Springtomize 3

These can all be found for free by adding this repo in Cydia  http://repo.xarold.com/

BiteSMS hasn't said anything about how soon it will be release. Bite is a quick reply messaging tweak that allows you to respond to a text without leaving the app your in. Apple has implemented their own quick replay, but its not a feature rich as Bite was. 
Barrel 
Eclipse
 Flex 2
iFile
IntelliscreenX
Springtomize 3

These can all be found for free by adding this repo in Cydia  http://repo.xarold.com/
Never heard of this before :nerd:

Barrel 
Eclipse
 Flex 2
iFile
IntelliscreenX
Springtomize 3

Never heard of this before
nerd.gif
O yea! Downloads right from inside the iTunes app and adds right to your music app. Very nice! They also have one for apps. Ill try to find the name of it, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Also that repo belongs to one of the best hackers in the iphone community JulioVerne. He cracks everything as soon as its released. But all the apps I use I buy. Ill try them out for free, but if I like them, I purchase. I try to support the developers whenever there's something I like released. 

Last edited:
O yea! Downloads right from inside the iTunes app and adds right to your music app. Very nice! They also have one for apps. Ill try to find the name of it, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Also that repo belongs to one of the best hackers in the iphone community JulioVerne. He cracks everything as soon as its released. But all the apps I use I buy. Ill try them out for free, but if I like them, I purchase. I try to support the developers whenever there's something I like released. 
Got you! Just said wasn't working with ios 8 yet. i'll still keep it and use it when available!

Heres linktunes for ios8. Download and install it through iFile. Works for me on ios 8.1.1 with 6+

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j...nktunesios8_1.3-3_iphoneos-arm_julioverne.deb

Or you can add the hackyouriphone repo. It should be in there as well. repo.hackyouriphone.org

I try not to download too many repos or tweaks. It seemed to slow down my older phones overtime, but I haven't had a problem with the new iphones yet...

Last edited:
My iPhone 5 has been acting up lately. A bunch of stock apps crash as soon as they're opened. I'm jailbroken but I'm on iOS 7.0.4. How is this new TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.1.1? Any issues or is it pretty much worry free?

Also, how does the 5 run on iOS 8? Laggy or good to go?

Last edited:
No issues with the newest jailbreak except its for windows only right now. It will jailbreak any ios8 firmware. I haven't heard of any problems with people running the ios8 on the i5 since the 8.1.1 update. I would definitely update to ios8, most apps have been updated to support it now and 8.1.2 is the most bug free ios8 yet. I heard 8.1.1 was suppose to fix alot of problems people had running ios8 on older devices. You should be good now though.

No issues with the newest jailbreak except its for windows only right now. It will jailbreak any ios8 firmware. I haven't heard of any problems with people running the ios8 on the i5 since the 8.1.1 update. I would definitely update to ios8, most apps have been updated to support it now and 8.1.2 is the most bug free ios8 yet. I heard 8.1.1 was suppose to fix alot of problems people had running ios8 on older devices. You should be good now though.
Thanks for the advice. Looks like they released 8.1.2 yesterday or something but the TaiG jailbreaker still supports it. Gonna go ahead and update now. Thanks again.

Any iOS 8 tweaks to bring back the classic signal bars? I can't stand the dots. I used to use "Bars" but it's not compatible with iOS 8.

if i want the 8.1.2 update and I am jailbroken already do I have to update via iTunes? Its been a while....

I found an ipad.

Is there any way to find out who it belongs to with it being passcode protected?

Back
Top Bottom