Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I got rid of my jailbreak yesterday and my phone is fast as **** now. Didn't even realize how much my phone was slowed down by it :lol:

The only thing that is keeping me from removing the jailbreak is the Virtual Home. I love that you don't have to press the home button and possibly messing it up after months of use

Alright, I need a good theme/setup to use. Minimalistic is better, but throw whatever you got at me.

I also prefer free.

I'm tired of just using plain WB themes, I want a whole new setup with widgets (if they look good) etc. Help me out fam.

...completed AT&T contract on iphone (phone's paid off), contacted them requesting to unlock it. they informed me they have to go through apple. it's been three days and still no email informing me of the unlock or a code for the unlock. will they unlock it, if so, how long does it take, or am i getting the run around because they don't actually unlock customer's phones?

It can run android apks, like XBMC and showbox. Not all apps are fully functional yet though. I think somebody in the other thread said it ran xbmc smoother than a G-box. You can get live tv and ppvs if you know where to look.

Heres my post form the other thread to tell you how to get it for 75 before tax, even though it costs 100.
Might pick one up for the ppv aspect. Doubt it could seriously replace cable, but i could get a few subscriptions channels I don't want to pay for from it. Sounds like its similar to a jailbroken Apple TV, but in reality is basically the android os for your tv and lets you install 3rd party apks like the phones. I use to have a android years ago but fell out of touch with that whole world.

When's the next jailbreak going to be out? :lol:

I believe in the past it has been roughly one - two months after the new iOS release?

Last edited:
When's the next jailbreak going to be out?
laugh.gif

I believe in the past it has been roughly one - two months after the new iOS release?
Nah, we didn't get iOS 7 jailbreak until the end of December. 

Reports say that Pangu is already working on the JB, because Apple didn't patch all the exploits in iOS 8.

...completed AT&T contract on iphone (phone's paid off), contacted them requesting to unlock it. they informed me they have to go through apple. it's been three days and still no email informing me of the unlock or a code for the unlock. will they unlock it, if so, how long does it take, or am i getting the run around because they don't actually unlock customer's phones?

AT&T usually sends an email back with instructions on how to unlock through iTunes.

Updated the first post. ACE is right. iOS 8.1.1 which in in beta currently, breaks the Pangu jailbreak. Pangu has just been updated to version 1.2.1 It comes bundled with the newest Cydia. If you want to jailbreak anytime soon, now is the time. Once 8.1.1 is out you will no longer be able to update and jailbreak. Its best to update to 8.1 now. 

Also Jailbreak is only supported on Windows currently. It should be available in a few days for MAC. Otherwise you can run windows on your Mac several different ways. 

so i have the 5 with the latest jailbreak for ios7. how is the ios8 jailbreak running? should i get it or is it ******* up yall phones?

Anyone have a tweak or app to free up memory? I must have 7 GB of useless space floating around

Back
Top Bottom