Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
:x that gives me flashbacks setting up coils with mesh and the damn hot legs. Microcoil>*

my god has it changed vaping for me. Microcoil with cotton in a kayfun.... on life i dont need anything else. Though i am picking up a caravela and astro from fasttech haha

My man. I got a REO a while ago. It's the best ever. Zero problems and by far the easiest to set up. Plus you never have to change micro coils.

Is it this complicated? Sounds like advances computer programming.

Not really. There are a few vids on YouTube for micros and some for the reomizer 2 which I use. Vaping ain't perfect yet. But this is damn near.

The to this thread I bought a vape and no longer smoke. Been 1 month feeling good. Lungs are cleaning themselves. Been coughing up small amounts of pheghan mucus what ever it's called. Doc ad it's normal and just residue from lungs cleaning since I stopped smoking, feeling so good

Egos are good, bought mine with juice $20

First I bought 18 mg nicotine now I'm using 12mg. Next one will be lower

How do I clean the atomizer?

Wow we got vape stores here. The juice is on point! I threw my party store juice in the trash

I got 6mg nicotine

Happy I quit smoking I feel 100 times better. Now if I can quit drinking blaaaaa

Wow we got vape stores here. The juice is on point! I threw my party store juice in the trash

I got 6mg nicotine

Happy I quit smoking I feel 100 times better. Now if I can quit drinking blaaaaa

Which one do you go to? I like DVS in st Paul. Dude will talk your ear off because he's always extra blazed though. :lol:

Copped one from the gas station with the juice for 20. Seems pretty decent.

Buy some good juice from a vape store or online from mtbakervape I think, website link on 2nd previous page

Big big difference between the juices

Last edited:
My bad bro. I thought you lived in the twin cities :lol: nvm about the store I just mentioned.

Looking for a good 2 in 1 pen, for both nic juice and dry herb. Haven't had a cig in 3 weeks ... any suggestions?

My freaking ego stopped vapping. Bout ready to punch a hole n the wall

Last edited:
What's a good tank for the Nemesis clone?

I'd say the Kanger pro II that was my go to tank till i moved to an RBA.

My buddy has a Nemesis with a Kayfun clone on it and it's good.

I retired my Kange and went with a Genesis style atomizer the Smoktech RSST Pyrex. Man what a difference. I'm running it on my K100 but I'm looking to get a new mod. I like the nemesis but I'm either thinking the Hades, Maraxus or the Panzer clones.

*edit*

Some of my juices right now and my mod/atomizer setup

View media item 905702

Last edited:
Cheapest juice and vapors!!!!
$1.99 PER BOTTLE..50CENTS SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.thevapor.co 

How good are their juices tho?

I'm a big fan of e-liq, Space Jam, Jet Fuel, Halo, Pink Spot and my newest one Cuttwood but I need some cheaper and good alternatives lol

Mt Baker Vapor makes some good juice decently priced. Thug Juice is my ish.

I keep hearing people talk about Thug juice but have never tried it ....is it fruity? ...can someone describe the closest flavor please?

What do you guys think of people who vape but have never smoked analogs before?

Me personally, I never smoked cigs but was a hookah enthusiast. There's a crowd of elitists who seem to make a big fuss over this. Honestly I don't get it.

Elitests making a fuss over people that never smoked analogs? That's really idiotic. I can understand people making a fuss over garbage mods because I do. Lol

Vaping is its own culture now. I'm not much of a cloud chucker but I do appreciate high end gear.

Much like some of us in this forum that care about the building materials and aesthetics of a shoe it translates over to vaping.

I keep hearing people talk about Thug juice but have never tried it ....is it fruity? ...can someone describe the closest flavor please?

Aight if you don't like menthol it's not for you.

It's a really strong menthol, watermelon and grape flavor. When I first got it all they had was a 12mg strength at the shop. It hit me hard but man that menthol and watermelon flavor was sooo refreshing to vape. I love menthol which is what I smoked so I always have a menthol only flavor to add to my juices. I usually choice Avalanche by e-liq.

If you want to try something similar see if any of your local vape shops stock Watermelon Sundae by Jet Fuel e-liquid. It's really close. I found that at a vape shop as an alternative to Thug Juice when Mt Baker was out. But now I'm about to buy me a 30ml of TJ.

Elitests making a fuss over people that never smoked analogs? That's really idiotic. I can understand people making a fuss over garbage mods because I do. Lol

Vaping is its own culture now. I'm not much of a cloud chucker but I do appreciate high end gear.

Much like some of us in this forum that care about the building materials and aesthetics of a shoe it translates over to vaping.

Yeah if you don't smoke but you vape it makes no difference. It's like hookah to me honestly. I know plenty of people who don't smoke but have hookahs at home (which ironically is worse than smoking i've heard)

What I trip on is the "clone wars" in Vaping. Clones are just bootleg but marginally cheaper than their counterparts. Like I can't see myself dropping $200+ on a mod when the clone is like $40 lol

What's a good tank for the Nemesis clone?

I'd say the Kanger pro II that was my go to tank till i moved to an RBA.

My buddy has a Nemesis with a Kayfun clone on it and it's good.

I retired my Kange and went with a Genesis style atomizer the Smoktech RSST Pyrex. Man what a difference. I'm running it on my K100 but I'm looking to get a new mod. I like the nemesis but I'm either thinking the Hades, Maraxus or the Panzer clones.

*edit*

Some of my juices right now and my mod/atomizer setup

Thanks, man! Maybe i'll stick with my original plan to go with the Nemesis clone and Smoktech RSST.

Yeah if you don't smoke but you vape it makes no difference. It's like hookah to me honestly. I know plenty of people who don't smoke but have hookahs at home (which ironically is worse than smoking i've heard)

What I trip on is the "clone wars" in Vaping. Clones are just bootleg but marginally cheaper than their counterparts. Like I can't see myself dropping $200+ on a mod when the clone is like $40 lol

That's true. They are marginally cheaper. Most of the clones are of mods that are already saturated in the market.

There is a difference when buying bootlegs in the sneaker community and vaping community but both are frowned upon by enthusiasts.

That's like someone here saying they wouldn't spend money on a pair of yeezys, Jordan's, etc @ retail prices. When you say you won't spend money on a tube its the exact same thing as saying I won't spend that kind of money on shoes when we know that the kicks we collect are more than just shoes.

Just copped 30mL of Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce :pimp: Hope my free sample isn't just a 15mL of the same juice like last time :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom