• Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 I was wondering what that Cake taste like, but um nevermind now.

Can anyone chime in on what "Hawk Sauce" and "Unicorn Milk" taste like?

...I saw some "Pitbull Piss" somewhere, but I dare not to even try it. 
roll.gif

I have unicorn milk. Its supposed to be a strawberry custard but TBH i don't get the Strawberry I get like a vanilla creme mostly. It's legit.

One thing I've come to realize is that I gotta stick with 0mg now that I'm on an RTA and using a cotton wick. I had decided to step up to 3-6mg when I was using my kanger but now that I've switched to my new setup the mg are killing me :\

I have a fresh coil for my Kanger 2 so I'mma vape the rest of Unicorn Milk on the kanger.

At $12-15 for the 15ml it's not worth it. Honestly vaping was supposed to be cheaper than smoking but man if I sat at it I could vape 15ml in like a couple of hours. So that's why I want to see if Lucky 7 or the vapor co produce good stuff. If not I'll stick with MT Baker.

Hawk Sauce reminds me of sweet tarts candy.

I got sweet tarts and I hate it. So far I haven't found a candy flavor that I like yet, but I will give that unicorn milk a try as I love the cream infused flavors.

New juice alert this stuff is great!

View media item 912686
I picked up The Tsunami which is the juicy watermelon with menthol. It tastes like Hubba Bubba/Bubblicious watermelon with menthol. On intake it's nice menthol hit then you get the watermelon on exhale. I also tried the frozen strawberry and that tasted nice and sweet with a cooling exhale.

New favorite juice by far. I'll probably pick up some of the strawberry and buttery caramel which I heard was a good mix.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Have you ever tried Pink Spot menthol flavors? Th current favorite. ey're my

I haven't tried their menthols only other flavors like RY4 and their Georgia peach. For menthols I usually get e-liq avalanche or frozen tundra. Some people have different opinions on which is more intense but they're both strong. I feel avalanche is more mellow. I have to be careful in mixing em because they'll overpower the other juice.

New juice alert this stuff is great!

I picked up The Tsunami which is the juicy watermelon with menthol. It tastes like Hubba Bubba/Bubblicious watermelon with menthol. On intake it's nice menthol hit then you get the watermelon on exhale. I also tried the frozen strawberry and that tasted nice and sweet with a cooling exhale.

New favorite juice by far. I'll probably pick up some of the strawberry and buttery caramel which I heard was a good mix.
Did a search for tha tsunami, cant find it. Link?

I don't think they have a site yet. They're based out of Los Angeles. Their InstaGram is Ballistic Vape and here's their site http://ballisticvape.com

It's not working but you can email them about inquiries. I'd search the hashtag #ballisticvape on Instagram to find shops that carry it.

Pics of my setup and today's juice Cuttwood Unicorn Milk.

Originally took the sleeve off the bottom portion of my K100. It lost it's luster and I couldn't get the shine back so I just wrapped it in CF sticker I had lying around.
can you point me in the right direction to get a setup like this. i want clones  and the lowest price.. Set me up my man!!1 i dont even know all the fancy names and stuff, im still on a ego

can you point me in the right direction to get a setup like this. i want clones  and the lowest price.. Set me up my man!!1 i dont even know all the fancy names and stuff, im still on a ego

If you are looking for cheap clones try fasttech. Here is a link
http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes//

I buy all of my vape gear from here. Shipping could take a really long time (2-4 weeks). So if you don't mind waiting, this is a good option. Here is a pic of what I got with me today. All purchased from fasttech, except for the juice.
View media item 913883

I know next to nothing about vaporizers but it seemed interesting..

Anyone mind giving me a quick run down? Usual pricing for a half decent one, can I smoke mary j with it, etc..

Last edited:
If you are looking for cheap clones try fasttech. Here is a link
http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes//

I buy all of my vape gear from here. Shipping could take a really long time (2-4 weeks). So if you don't mind waiting, this is a good option. Here is a pic of what I got with me today. All purchased from fasttech, except for the juice.
yea but what should i buy? which ones, because all i see is a bunch of parts

Their juices are dirt cheap

Last edited:
They got a Nemesis clone and a Vamo V3 clone for the low ...I'm thinkin about adding an authentic Kanger protank 3 with either one.

Im still using a clear atty. Sucks and it tase good at first but later taste burnt..

I just want a setup that will allow me to taste the flavor and get a good hit for around $30-$40

So this is basically it all in one, the kamry 100?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kamry-K101-Telescopic-Mechanical-Mod-Vaporizer-Starter-Kit-Kecig-Vape-k100-/111321525458?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19eb47acd2

Ok first by clear atty I'm assuming you mean a C4 clearomizer like this:

View media item 915325
These are decent and cheap. That burnt taste is the wick and coil having build up. What you want to do is rinse it out with warm water then shake out all the water. Once most of the water is out you want to place it back on your pen and dry burn it so the coil gets cleaned and the wick gets dry. You want to fire it for a few seconds then let it go. repeat that till you don't hear the coil crackle and pop. If the tip is removable take it off and look into the clearomizer and see if you see the coil burn red. If you do you've cleared up the gunk and ready to juice again. Depending how much you vape a clearomizer can last you awhile. Regardless they are dirt cheap if you buy in bulk online.

Now on to your question. Yes that's the kit I got. It's cool but a few things. 1 those batteries it comes with are garbage. You want to invest in some good batteries if you're gonna use a mechanical mod. MNKE, AW, Sony, Sanyo and LG all are your best choices. Most shops charge around $15 a piece, some will do 2 for XX specials. And of course online is your best bet to find deals on them.

The other thing is that kit comes with what's called a cartomizer:

View media item 915241
This is what's found at the end of those og electronic cigarettes like Blu and King

View media item 915243
Originally you would have to buy pre-filled carto packs. Once the juice was done in those carto's you would throw them away. But as some savvy people began vaping they started to take them apart and refill them. Thus the evolution of vaping. Cartomizers are good as they are lined with cotton which gives off the best flavor but they're a nuisance since they'll run out of juice fast and you'll have to refill them and it's a task.

So if you plan on buying that kit I would suggest switching to tank such as a Kanger. This is a protank 2

View media item 915326
A really good tank IMO as it holds an adequate amount of juice, easy to clean, has interchangeable tip option and it's a bottom feeding tank. What that means is that the coil and wick that get heated up by the battery are at the bottom of that tank. Clearomizers and some tanks have the coils located at the top, that's why you see them with long wicks on the inside. those wicks and the coil have to be maintained wet by the juice, hence why you're told to tilt your pen every so often. Since the coils and wicks are at the bottom of the Kanger there's no reason to tilt since both the coil and wick are always juiced up. Here's the kanger broken apart:

View media item 915327
The coil I refer to is on the piece at the far right. That needs to be replaced every so often. Although it can be rebuilt but it's a pain TBH. These are the coils:

View media item 915256
Again these can be bought cheaper online as most shops will charge $3-5 a piece for em. These come in different resistances or OHMs. Knowing ohmage is important in vaping because of various factors that will make this post even longer so I won't bother with it. If you plan on using a Kanger tank on a mech mod I'd suggest a 1.8 ohm resistance coil.

Now on to my setup and more complex builds.

First let's talk about the K100. It is what's referred to as a "telescopic" mod. What that means is that it can vary in length to accommodate multi sized batteries. Batteries come in a variety of sizes these are the most popular:

View media item 915328
As I said the K100 can accommodate all of these sizes by screwing the 2 parts together to adjust its height. Other mods can also be adjusted by removing certain sections.

the k100 is a great mod, offers a variety of colors and feels good. It's got an exposed bottom firing button that can lock so you can pocket it and it wont fire by accident. Like I said I modified mine by slipping the bottom colored sleeve off. you can do this or leave it it's up to you. I think I did it cuz when I got it it was some whack color but the deal was right.

Now although the k100 is great, once you start vaping on a mod it becomes an addiction. Reading blogs, websites, IG posts, you tube vids will always lead you to discover new mods which you'll want to buy which takes me to what's dubbed the Clone Wars.

Mods aren't cheap. At least not authentic mods. Most range from $200-$350. That's quite pricey for a smoking alternative. It's also the reason why there were a rash of break ins at vape shops here in SoCal. Thus like anything mods were bootlegged or cloned. Now unlike other bootlegged items such as clothes, handbags or shoes, bootleg or clone mods are almost if not identical in every aspect to their legit counterparts. In fact some people say perform better for a significant fraction of the price. A Nemesis clone for example will run you about $30-$40 for the mod itself. compare that to about $220 for a legit Nemesis and you can see why there clones are becoming the norm.

As I stated before some of the most popular mods/clones are the Nemesis, Chi You, King Mod and Sentinel. Some of the newer mods are the Panzer and Hades.

Now if you want the ultimate set ups then you're delving into RBAs or Rebuldable Atomizers. RBAs are divided into 2 kinds RDA/Rebuildable dripping atomizers and RTA/Rebuildable Tank Atomizers.

An RDA is an atomizer that must constantly have juice dripped directly on the wick:

View media item 915329
The left part is the piece that gets screwed into your mod, which is then covered by the middle sleeve and finally topped with your tip of choice. The RDAs are best know for providing nice hits, excellent flavor and amazing clouds. I had mentioned OHMs earlier and this is important. the coils OHMs are determined by the guage of the wire and how many "wraps" or coils. Most RDAs are sub ohm meaning they are less than an OHM. What this means is that when fired they heat up quickly, and produce a crazy clouds thus why some vapers are called cloud chasers. RDAs are great because they let you vape1 flavor for a short amount of time and produce great flavor from well crafted juices. You can either remove the sleeve to drip in new juice or buy a big mouth tip to drip directly into the atty. That model there the IGO-W is relatively cheap at about $20 at most vape shops. The only downside IMO is the fact that you have to drip. That means you'll always have to have a bottle of juice on you at all times because depending on the OHM build you can go thru juice in a few puffs.

Then there are the RTAs. Similar concept as the RDA except it has an attached tank which the wick drops into. The most popular ones are the Kayfun and Genesis or Genesis style like my RSST.

Kayfun

View media item 915330
Genesis

View media item 915331
Im not familiar with how a Kayfun works but it seems there's a tank placed above the coil and wick build. The genesis style atty has a wick that drops down into the tank. Both these setups give the same advantages as an RDA minus the need to constantly need to re drip. The Genesis style does need to be tilted to keep the wick moist, similar to the clearomizer but much better.

Now although that's a lot to take in the best thing I can recommend is finding a local Vape Shop (not smoke shop) and going in. It can be intimidating but most shops are super friendly, helpful and patient. They don't judge and the best part is you can stay and try out juices. Now remember shops have overhead so don't think you'll be paying $30-40 for clones and their juice prices will be a lot compared to buying online. Most clones in shops will be priced between $50-80. Knowing the prices from sites like www.fasttech.com will give you an idea of what the shops or e-vendors are getting them for which will help you in deciding if you either want to wait for the china delivery or pay the extra to get it from a US seller or shop.

Also shop around. Find multiple shops. I go to various ones to find new juices and juice deals. Also deals on batteries, tips, etc. Follow shops on IG, twitter to find out about their happy hour or daily specials.

Correction If you're using a genesis style atty it doesn't necessarily need to be tilted, that'll depend on the wick build. I'm using a short cotton wick in auti dripping node learned from this guy here

Correction If you're using a genesis style atty it doesn't necessarily need to be tilted, that'll depend on the wick build. I'm using a short cotton wick in auti dripping node learned from this guy here
My goodness, lots of smoke. That is what I'm talking about   Now i got to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping

Last edited:
I actually have my RSST set up like that. Vape goodness indeed. The only thing is I'm not running a micro coil yet, I've still got a 3 wrap sub Ohm coil. Also you gotta be very precise when you make the cotton wick. To thick or to thin and you'll be getting dry hits. The only bad thing about that setup so far is that I can't chain vape since I gotta let the cotton get soaked every 2 hits but man nice clouds and taste.

Speaking of flavor I've gone thru my share of good, decent bad and cheap juice. As i've stated before I hate that juice is as pricey as it is. However, you do get what you pay for and although it's pricey if you want some really primo flavor juice and clouds Space Jam Juice is the way to go.

View media item 918430
My old stash had about half a bottle of Andromeda from Space Jam. It was actually the first juice I used on my RSST when I switched to a cotton wick and man I was floored by the flavor. I thought I was experiencing vaper tongue lately as I was feeling slightly muted juice flavors. As I was finishing my tank off this morning to switch flavors I dripped the last little bit directly on to my wick of Andromeda and I was once again floored. It wasn't that the my taste buds were off this juice just rocks!! I definitely need to go get more of this stuff asap.

I also drilled a second hole in the cap of my RSST. Over the weekend I was at a shop that used an IGO W as a tester and I was amazed at how airy the hit was. When I looked I saw the cap had 2 air holes. Now although the RSST did have a decent sized air hole I drilled it out a bit more. Now with this other air hole my hits are much nicer. Not the same as on the IGO W but good. I'll keep increasing the diameter bit by bit. It's also got me wanting an IGO W now too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom