Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Just copped 30mL of Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce :pimp: Hope my free sample isn't just a 15mL of the same juice like last time :stoneface: :smh:

Damn hawk sauce is what I been wanting to try. I'll probably order some tonight.

What mix did you get on your juices (strength, mix, any extra shots)? I think most juices I vape are 50/50 except for Nice Juice which is 70/30. BTW if y'all haven't tried Nice Juice get on them. All cereal flavors like woah.

Oh and you should steep those juices if they don't taste good when you get em.

Oh and i'll take that freebie if it ends up being the same :tongue: :D

Last edited:
Thanks, man! Maybe i'll stick with my original plan to go with the Nemesis clone and Smoktech RSST.

I love the RSST. The build is a .6 ohm but I need better batteries. Taste and hit are so nice. for $40 you can't beat it. There's plenty of videos on how to build a coil if you're inclined to. I'm not about that life yet so i'll pay the $5-$7 it costs at shops near me.

I keep hearing people talk about Thug juice but have never tried it ....is it fruity? ...can someone describe the closest flavor please?

Aight if you don't like menthol it's not for you.

It's a really strong menthol, watermelon and grape flavor. When I first got it all they had was a 12mg strength at the shop. It hit me hard but man that menthol and watermelon flavor was sooo refreshing to vape. I love menthol which is what I smoked so I always have a menthol only flavor to add to my juices. I usually choice Avalanche by e-liq.

If you want to try something similar see if any of your local vape shops stock Watermelon Sundae by Jet Fuel e-liquid. It's really close. I found that at a vape shop as an alternative to Thug Juice when Mt Baker was out. But now I'm about to buy me a 30ml of TJ.

Repped. Imma order some for my wifey since she mixes menthol with every flavor as well. I'm not a big menthol or fruity lover ...I prefer vanilla, hazelnut, coffee, and berries and cream type flavors as its more closer to black and milds.

Over a month since my last cigar. The only time I crave 'em is when I drink Hennessey.

Last edited:
Yeah if you don't smoke but you vape it makes no difference. It's like hookah to me honestly. I know plenty of people who don't smoke but have hookahs at home (which ironically is worse than smoking i've heard)

What I trip on is the "clone wars" in Vaping. Clones are just bootleg but marginally cheaper than their counterparts. Like I can't see myself dropping $200+ on a mod when the clone is like $40 lol
show me some good clones. I need some  in mylife
BTW do not order from www.thevapor.co as they apparently ship via pony express. 2-3 months to fulfill orders
sick.gif
What for real? i just ordered from them. it says it ma be longer but not 2-3months

Im ready to move up. What from my basic ego. Whats up with those glass atomizers that have a drip system?

finally bought a cheap one for $15.

my brother hooked me up with his old atomizer. 

love it so far, no more buying cigarettes off people or bad breath when I'm out skating around babes.

show me some good clones. I need some  in mylife

What for real? i just ordered from them. it says it ma be longer but not 2-3months

www.gotsmok.com lists hella deals on everything vape. Most clones are linked from www.fasttech.com from china. Shipping is about a week or so I've heard depending on the model. Some of the most popular ones are the Nemesis, Chi You, Hades and Panzer. You can check the prices there and if you wanna buy from eBay you can find deals or factor in the price and buy from a US seller. Definitely cheaper than from a shop. Most shops charge almost double for clones.

Yeah I looked em up and found a thread on e-cig forums. People that orders in January didn't get orders till like mid/late march :x

Im ready to move up. What from my basic ego. Whats up with those glass atomizers that have a drip system?

It's just the sleeve. Most attys come with a metal cover but depending on which one you get they'll probably make a clear/glass sleeve. I think there for the igo-w. Dripping attys are cool cuz people make crazy builds on em but you'll constantly be having to drip because depending on the build you'll dry up the wick in a few drags.

That's why I went with a tank system rebuildable. You just fill it and forget it. Get a nice build and vape away. I like my RSST but the kayfun is also good.

Also the hit off a rebuildable is hella intense especially if it's a dual coil so you want to lower your nicotine. They really don't recommend anything over 12 as it'll be hella hard. I got some 6mg juices and they have hella throat hit.

Last edited:
Damn hawk sauce is what I been wanting to try. I'll probably order some tonight.

What mix did you get on your juices (strength, mix, any extra shots)? I think most juices I vape are 50/50 except for Nice Juice which is 70/30. BTW if y'all haven't tried Nice Juice get on them. All cereal flavors like woah.

Oh and you should steep those juices if they don't taste good when you get em.

Oh and i'll take that freebie if it ends up being the same :tongue: :D

I get mine 80vg/20pg at 6mg. I like to get more flavor than throat hit and 50/50 is too much for me. I nver used to get flavor shots but I got one in a free sample of Thug Juice and it makes it that much better so I put 1 in each, might go up to 2 or 3 on my next order. For sure man, if it's a duplicate you can have it. I'm trying to find a hookup for the free samples since I've seen a lot of people around here looking for them.

I recently bought a gpen that's only for wax. Is it necessary to put a screen inside the pen? If so what's the difference.

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Just lucky 7. Maybe pick up a bottle of flavor extract if you like them strong. I got 2 shots and it's a little weak but still tastes good. I got tiger blood and sweet tarts. Would not get sweet tarts again but it's not foul or anything.

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Just lucky 7. Maybe pick up a bottle of flavor extract if you like them strong. I got 2 shots and it's a little weak but still tastes good. I got tiger blood and sweet tarts. Would not get sweet tarts again but it's not foul or anything.

Oh ok cool. Tiger blood is what I had my eye on.

What mixture did you get and what are you vaping on?

50/50 on a REO with a reomizer 2. It's a bottom feeder the same concept as dripping without the act of dripping. I can't do 100 VG it does nothing for me and I need lower nic because my atomizer makes it way stronger like dripping. So I need some pg for throat hit.

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Last edited:
50/50 on a REO with a reomizer 2. It's a bottom feeder the same concept as dripping without the act of dripping. I can't do 100 VG it does nothing for me and I need lower nic because my atomizer makes it way stronger like dripping. So I need some pg for throat hit.

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Ahhh got it. Yeah I read on the e-cig forums Tiger's blood isn't all that. Reading thru it now to get an idea of what flavors are the best ones.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...scussion/534581-lucky-7-vapes-discussion.html

Found this CA based merchant with good deals on some of the most popular mods.

http://www.on9stop.com/index.php

^^^ Those are pretty good prices for the clones.

I've been using the HCIGAR Nemesis clone with a trident atty for 6 months now with no problems.

I do want to get some kind of kayfun genesis type of build going but I don't really have any complaints with what I'm using now so I haven't really upgraded up.

Last edited:
So this morning I discovered the joys and beauty of a cotton wick.

I have been enjoying my RSST as it was a a huge upgrade over my Kanger. I liked my ProTank II but after taking a hit from a Kayfun over the weekend I said it was time to upgrade.

So after reading a ton online I decided to remove my steel rope an silica wick combo that the shop had set up and switch to cotton. after adjusting the coil to sit over the tank hole I made my cotton wick and filled up with some Space Jam Andromeda. WOW just WOW. I was blown away by how intense the flavor hit was. Granted Space Jam is premium juice but still. I had watched vids on people praising the cotton builds and the taste you get but it surprised me.

I only filled the tank halfway per a video recommend and need to remember to tilt and get the cotton soaked as I got a few dry hits lol but wow. And replacement takes all of 3 minutes when I need to rewick.

I notice most cotton builds use microcoils. Mine's just the regular build that was at .6 ohms i think so I might switch over and make a micro coil once i get an ohm reader. But man how amazing it is :smokin

http://i.imgur.com/RjjOazo.jpg
MBV has the fastest shipping man. Took 2 days to get here for $3 :smokin
I'm kinda pissed that I cant try out the Cake right now because the ce4 tank I bought for it isn't working. The same tank I bought for the Hawk Sauce works but I can't figure out why the other one wont. I've tried messing with the battery pin and everything :smh: :smh: :smh:

RjjOazo.jpg

MBV has the fastest shipping man. Took 2 days to get here for $3 :smokin
I'm kinda pissed that I cant try out the Cake right now because the ce4 tank I bought for it isn't working. The same tank I bought for the Hawk Sauce works but I can't figure out why the other one wont. I've tried messing with the battery pin and everything :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man that was fast, nice. I got quite a few juices still so I'm holding off till the weekend. Plus my boy went ham on hella bottles the past week so I'm going to his house take empty bottles to make my own sampler pack lol

woah you're still using CE4 clearomizers? Is that all you're running or just as a tester?

Last edited:
Man that was fast, nice. I got quite a few juices still so I'm holding off till the weekend. Plus my boy went ham on hella bottles the past week so I'm going to his house take empty bottles to make my own sampler pack lol

woah you're still using CE4 clearomizers? Is that all you're running or just as a tester?

I dropped my MVP2 with the pro tank in some water and the tank got ruined so I moved back to my ego battery. I've never really tried any other tanks besides those and my vape store only has a few choices. They have some Kanger Evods, T3S, and another tank like the CE4 but a little bigger. Not sure which one to get and I don't wanna wait 2 days for a tank to come in the mail.

Edit: This Cake flavor tastes like straight up butthole son. Went to the store and bought a new tank just to try it out and the first few puffs I thought the coil was burnt out or something. Nope, this **** is just straight *** :x :x :x :x :x :x :smh::smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Damn! That sucks. I was about to ask you bout the flavors :lol:

Let it steep. I've heard a lot of MBV juices need about a week of steep.

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Microcoils kick ***. No hot spots and they last as long as you want them to. Never metered mine but I always do 8 wraps on a 1/16 drill bit if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom