Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
What's the difference between stainless steel and aluminum drip tips besides the material? Do they perform differently?

Looking to get a long drip tip so my protank 2 doesn't spit juice back in my mouth if it gurgles. Also, has anyone tried Killer Juice? How do you like it?

Last edited:
It's just preference I think. Also heat transference. One will warm up faster if you chain vape.

Just checked their site. Haven't tried them. Looks interesting tho.

Yo where can I cop some of that Space Jam? And whoever told me to mix Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice is a genius. This **** is piff. :smokin

I'd hit their facebook and see about asking which shops around you would have it

https://www.facebook.com/SpaceJamJuice

If not this site has em with free shipping on all orders. $12 is about what most shops around me charge for the 15ml

http://www.shopmvg.com/collections/space-jam-robo-fuel

I know its pricey but trust me it is amazing! I'd definitely try and find a shop near you tho.

Have you gone back to try that Cake flavor again? Did you let it steep? I'm about to put in an order for 50ml of Thug Juice and 30ml of Hawk Sauce. 50/50, 0mg, no flavor shots on thug juice, 1 flavor shot on Hawk Sauce. Can't wait. Been dying for some Thug Juice.

I'd hit their facebook and see about asking which shops around you would have it

https://www.facebook.com/SpaceJamJuice

If not this site has em with free shipping on all orders. $12 is about what most shops around me charge for the 15ml

http://www.shopmvg.com/collections/space-jam-robo-fuel

I know its pricey but trust me it is amazing! I'd definitely try and find a shop near you tho.

Have you gone back to try that Cake flavor again? Did you let it steep? I'm about to put in an order for 50ml of Thug Juice and 30ml of Hawk Sauce. 50/50, 0mg, no flavor shots on thug juice, 1 flavor shot on Hawk Sauce. Can't wait. Been dying for some Thug Juice.

Yeah the cake is still pretty bad but not as terrible like the first day. Let it steep for a few days though. I'll probably save it for one of those days where I run out of juice and have nothing else to vape. :rolleyes

Just checked the tracking for my new mod clone and it gets here today :smokin

Swooped up the SS Panzer Clone.

Here's a good review on the clone vs the authentic. There's a variety of clones but I think the one I'm getting has the faux serial number on the fire button

Last edited:
So here's my new beauty. This thing hits like a tank hot dam

View media item 925162
View media item 925163
View media item 925164
View media item 925165
View media item 925166
View media item 925169

I also bought an IGO-W last night with a dual coil and cotton build. Too wicked. Planning on getting a clear and slotted cap for it. This mod is just sexy. Feels great, beautiful craftsmanship and performance off the chain. I'll be carrying both my IGO and RSST with me since I know Thug Juice will be in my tank.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice a weird taste in your mouth and bad breath in the morning? I've noticed it a few times since I've started vaping.

So here's my new beauty. This thing hits like a tank hot dam
View media item 925162View media item 925163View media item 925164View media item 925165View media item 925166View media item 925169I also bought an IGO-W last night with a dual coil and cotton build. Too wicked. Planning on getting a clear and slotted cap for it. This mod is just sexy. Feels great, beautiful craftsmanship and performance off the chain. I'll be carrying both my IGO and RSST with me since I know Thug Juice will be in my tank.

Nice setup.

All I vape is Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce & Jungle Juice
(All of the taste the same lol)

Who sells the thug and hawk juice? I need that ASAP!

Is this K100 a okay mod?  Taste the flavor real good and hard hit?\

1 x Kecig K100 Telescope Mod

1 x 510 Chrome Drip Tip

2 x 2.5ohm stainless cartos

1 x Cartomizer Shield

1 x 18350 battery

1 x 18650 battery

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kamry-K100-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item20deee94f3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-K...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2337e1d6e0

Last edited:
That mod is a good starter mod but not great.

As far as tasting the juice that's gonna be up to what tank set up you go with. Obviously the best setup is an RDA like an IGO-w or an RTA like a kayfun.

My best suggestion to you is find a legit vape shop (not smoke shop) and go in. They'll have kits and mods and they'll be able to answer all your questions. Most shops are chill and legit and the staff usually friendly.

I'd recommend this kit here instead tho

http://m.ebay.com/itm/171305772731?nav=SEARCH

Better mod. A shops will try to charge you this much just for the mod without the nimbus. Then I'd take it to a vape shop, have them build the nimbus with a cotton wick and pick up better batteries from them.

So my my baker order came in today

View media item 931586
50ml Thug Juice, 50/50, 0mg +1 flavor shot, 30ml of hawk sauce, same specs as thug juice and free 15ml of carmel candy.

Oh my god it's so good to have thug juice back. I know I'mma go thru this 50ml quick. Hawk sauce is legit smarties flavor, and that caramel candy is sweet. Will use it to mix with some fruit flavors I got.

Also got a new 22mm cap for my IGO and a gladiator drip tip

View media item 931592
View media item 931593
And the comparison to the old set up

View media item 931594
New cap goes so much better with the panzer but i need to drill out the air holes. I'm not used to the tight draw lol

Last edited:
I don't need the nic I don't want throat hit. I vape for the flavor that's why I vape only menthol flavors or add menthol to my juices. I just want that cooling feeling. I wasn't a heavy smoker so I don't need alot or any nicotine in my juices.

Picked up a Kanger EVOD 2.... new to vapes. I was using green smoke for a little, good throat hit and taste for an e-cig.

^^^that avi rules. That's a cool tank bottom feeding so no need to tilt.

FYI Mt Baker discontinued the 50ml option so it's either 15, 30 or the costco size 236ml! Also for the freebie apparently you can select what it is, from flavor to nic to PG/VG mix. Seems dope. Also here's a code for 10% off that always works

Vaporfrombaker

I'm impressed with MT Baker juices. Might see about a DIY as I really want a Tiger's Blood vape juice.

FYI Mt Baker discontinued the 50ml option so it's either 15, 30 or the costco size 236ml! Also for the freebie apparently you can select what it is, from flavor to nic to PG/VG mix. Seems dope. Also here's a code for 10% off that always works

Vaporfrombaker

I'm impressed with MT Baker juices. Might see about a DIY as I really want a Tiger's Blood vape juice.

Thanks! RIP Warrior... Ill check out that e-juice. Any other good e-juice sites worth mentioning?

Vaporfrombaker

View media item 932479
I've been ordering a 50 ml from them monthly for the last year. This pisses me off lol

Also, you always could specify what sample you wanted. Write it in the comments

Last edited:
I was always under the impression it was random :/ but it's good to know for future reference.

Yeah no more 50ml option is no bueno. I hope they find some alternatives because 30 to 236 is a big jump lol although they are giving a discount if you get 2 30mls of the same flavor.

Anyone tried Vermillion Rivers Minnesota Menthol? Its a very mellow menthol tobacco. I vaped it once at this shop and have been trying to find something close. I might just order some from them.

Can someone recommend me a good vape for under $100. I wanna carry it around. I don't know anything about them but I want one that blows out a lot of vape

Back
Top Bottom