Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
beansietime beansietime I don't want to come off ungrateful, and I thoroughly appreciate the free shipping to Dallas, but I wish you had a PayPal payment option.
we used to have a PayPal option, but PayPal shut down my account saying we were selling tobacco products. They said it is against the PayPal user agreement to sell eliquid. I know many other sites use PayPal. But they made me sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't use it anymore.

I placed an order anyway.

View media item 1262934If you guys are in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, or Virginia I can give you the names of shops that are close that will be carrying our Christmas flavor. If not I'm going to need your help picking up new stores lol.

You guys who placed orders should have hopefully received them by now. Let me know what you think of the juice. Always looking to get better.

You guys who placed orders should have hopefully received them by now. Let me know what you think of the juice. Always looking to get better.

I usually get my orders later than others, as most of them are on the East Coast with you, so it may take an extra day or 2 to get down to Dallas.

Only had one order in the state of Texas this week. So I'm going to go ahead and assume that's you. Just checked tracking you should receive it today via USPS.

damn good looks homie.

Can someone recommend some good flavors?

I'm a fan of Chapter XII Salinger, Ruthless Mandingo, Sirious' Arnold Palmer, Good Cantaloupe flavors, Epic's Applejax and wake n' vape, and classified's crisp and keen e-juices.

Any help is much appreciated.

i'm a huge fan of Milk&Honey and Church from Cosmic Fog.  

Mandingo and Applejax are the only ones i've tried from the ones you listed so i don't really know what to recommend.  If you like Tobacco flavors at all i really like Eclipse by Space Jam 

im more of a fruit e-juice guy.

I tried synapse though from niquid and I think that was the most flavorful e-juice I ever tried but my damn shops here in NYC don't carry it.

I have milk&honey as well and I think that the Mandingo is the better choice over it because their similar flavors to me.

I didn't get to try church though...

Ima try that one. I also probz gonna check out the frisco line and I tasted Manchu by Alpha vapes and I felt that was the best in their lineup.

Does the code go on until tomorrow or it ends by midnight tonight?

ends sometime tomorrow

i was just ordering SOMA by Frisco and it sold out while it was in my cart 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Can those who have tried the bumblefrog e-juice give me some recommendations...

Looking to get 3.

Also how much is shipping to nyc?

thanks brahs.

Can those who have tried the bumblefrog e-juice give me some recommendations...

Looking to get 3.

Also how much is shipping to nyc?

thanks brahs.

Frogs Milk is a fantastic creamy flavor ...I ordered the Storm flavor but haven't received it yet, shipping is free in the US, and best of all is that dude is a fellow NTer.

I should have ordered the kickoff seasonal flavor.

Last edited:
Obviously I like all of them because my brother and I made up the recipes. If you like typical fruity go with storm. If you like creamy go with frog milk or white Russian. If you like dessert type flavors go with key lime pie or white chocolate raspberry scone. The code "winteriscoming" is still good for 15% off orders over 20 bucks. Works on kickoff too until it goes away on Saturday.

I think for sure i'm getting the frogs milk. Not really a fan of klp e-juice flavors...

I wanna go with storm for my 2nd...

My third is stuck between white russian and WCRS....can't decide...someone help...Beans!!!

Does the white chocolate flavor come out more in the WCRS? I'm a big fan of white chocolate but not so much raspberry.

is the white russian like a bailey's kinda cream taste?

Last edited:
I think for sure i'm getting the frogs milk. Not really a fan of klp e-juice flavors...

I wanna go with storm for my 2nd...

My third is stuck between white russian and WCRS....can't decide...someone help...Beans!!!

Does the white chocolate flavor come out more in the WCRS? I'm a big fan of white chocolate but not so much raspberry.

is the white russian like a bailey's kinda cream taste?
white Russian is kahlua, cream, and vodka. The dude's favorite cocktail from the big lebowski, one of my favorite movies.
WCRS tastes just like the scones I used to by at the corner bakery on the way to the train station. Equal parts chocolate and raspberry.

Hey @beansietime  is there a recommended steeping time for the Frogs Milk once it arrives or is it ready to go?

Mine is coming today, wanna know if i can bust it out this weekend or if i should wait

Last edited:
Hey @beansietime
 is there a recommended steeping time for the Frogs Milk once it arrives or is it ready to go?

Mine is coming today, wanna know if i can bust it out this weekend or if i should wait

I tried mine right away and it was good. I decided to steep it and forgot about it so it steeped for 2 weeks, and now it's alot darker than it was, but still taste the same to me.

beansietime beansietime I received my new order today, thanks for everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom