Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
any recommendations for a good sub ohm box mod?  i'm currently running a hcigar stingray w/an atlantis tank....

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

any recommendations for a good sub ohm box mod?  i'm currently running a hcigar stingray w/an atlantis tank....

thanks in advance.
i have an IPV mini 2 coming today so i'll let you know how i like it.  You can run builds down to .2 ohm on it and it can fire up to 70 watts.

i think it looks great and isn't just a square like a lot of box mods so it should be pretty comfortable in the hand.

should be perfect for tanks like the Lemo, subtank, etc.  also plenty of power for RDA's

Edit: Just opened it up. i love it already. it's smaller than i had thought and its really solid. no button rattle or anything and it's nice and heavy.  

Last edited:
i'm considering the sigelei 150w box mod.....anyone using that setup...w/the atlantis?  

I have a Sigelei 150 and I love it. Really affordable for a high watt device. No complaints from it. I use my subtank mini and my other rda's along with it.

This thing works awesome with my plumeveil too.  even at 50 watts it rips, doubt i'll even bother to push it to 70w

Last edited:
I have a Sigelei 150 and I love it. Really affordable for a high watt device. No complaints from it. I use my subtank mini and my other rda's along with it.
Same here. No complaints at all. I drip have have an Atlantis as well....couldn't be happier

Yea let us know how it compares. The Sigelei was the first mod I had in years, been using only mechanicals really until then.

150 is insane. i can't imagine what build you would need that for. my IPV goes to 70w and i don't even use all of that.  using my dripper at 45w right now and it hits hard

150 is insane. i can't imagine what build you would need that for. my IPV goes to 70w and i don't even use all of that.  using my dripper at 45w right now and it hits hard
I guess it's just nice having that overhead. I've gone to 75 watts at times in spurts, when i really want to push it. My coil is at .2-.3 ohm 

Picked up some new juice from Coval Vapes.

Discovery, Ocean, and Pearberry. 90 mL for $35. Excited to try it!

Coval order came in, can't wait to try these.

They shorted me on one of my bottles tho :lol:

TebybDP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom