Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If Riley can get this done...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Lets see if he can get this done without moving Monta...

...or Beans.

I don't see that happening at all.  I think Monta would for sure have to be in this trade.  Man, if we could get Melo though....

I'd be piss though if we could've gotten Melo for the players we traded to NY.

A "Big Three" of Curry, Lee, and Melo doesn't sound bad at all....Riley needs to do all he can to make this happen. If we can get one of their big men back (say, Birdman or something) that would be really nice. Lacob's also talked about how you need 3 key players to be a championship contender, so I would not be surprised if he's pushing Riley to at least give it his best shot.

If the Warriors sign Melo, I will not buy a Jeremy Lin jersey. You can quote me on that. (JPZ will have the screencap)  

It's almost impossible to get it done w/o including Monta, but if it can happen that would be
pimp.gif

I might just get one of those jersey-tshirts. We'll see.

Melo to the Warriors would be
pimp.gif
, but doubt it'll happen
ohwell.gif

It's just the offseason thread. It's not because we're slacking, it's because of Yuku. It makes us all not want to post as much.

i havent been posting as much in the past few months.
Work/school/GF take much of my time
laugh.gif

But to get Melo, Monta and Beans would have to be included. Hell i would trade anyone except Curry.

Saw this on RealGM.. would be crazy
laugh.gif

"What if we did the Beans, Monta, Wright, Radman for Melo and Bird Man deal...then followed up with a Curry, Gadzuric, Bell for Chris Paul deal?

C.Paul/Earl Watson
R.Williams/Lin
Melo/D.Wright
Lee/??
C.Anderson/??"

oh yea. im gonna need to buy a curry jersey, dont know whether home or away yet. or i might just buy a custom jersey with my last name

!!%% yuku.....this +@+* is riduculous. Almost as ridiculous as the likelihood of GSDub's idea.
laugh.gif
Would be tight tho.

Back
Top Bottom