Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

nothing
frown.gif

Absolutely nothing.. My pops live in MI (currently in Jamaica, his 2nd home I might add), My moms lives in AL. Same for my 2 older sisters, 1 in MI, the otherin AL.

I live smack dab in the middle KY.. I miss my fam, but I was use to the loneliness way before we moved apart. I've bought my self everything I could everwant over the past few months. So I need nothing nor want ANYTHING else. Most definitely a vacay early next year, I would say I deserve one.

All I ask for is the good health of me and my fam..

Merry Christmas all!!

From my girl
1db269937f227165fafe235a48d98678c596d517.jpg

I got some $$$ from my old boy. Should be getting some stuff tomorrow so Ill post it up then.

Nothing yet.
Not expecting anything for Christmas x Recession ftl.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

My mom got me some Ed Hardy shoes
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you act excited? or did you tells moms straight up, I dont like em.
laugh.gif
I haven't opened em yet but I saw my brother in a pair and I was like those are garbage when and asked him when he started wearing Ed Hardy shoes and mom dukes was started talking bout how the weren't and she likes them. Finally after a short discussion on how much I don't like em and would never wear a pair she said well I guess you'll be taking your gift back this year because I got you two pairs!
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I'll tell y'all later...
yeah word. i didn't even ask for anything or drop any hints this year so should be interesting to see what i come out with tomorrow
nerd.gif

Man these NTers know how to find the right girls....

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt wantto buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like imean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset abouthow much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises

from my parents
sony bravia
gloves
gap argyle sweater
nike pants

from my sister
g-shock

for myself
polo long sleeve buttonup
old navy long sleeve buttonup
11/12 cdp and all 3 23's chis, motosports, and uncs
sheed high af1s
lava air max 95s

i got enough for xmas not expecting much more... the stuff i got myself is more then enough... i got all the stuff for myself in dec and just waiting to wearit until after xmas
pimp.gif

I got 150 bucks from my dad Tuesday. Hopefully my grandparents give me a lil money. Thats about all I expect.

Originally Posted by enyceking

my girl got me these.....
2vcb1ix.jpg

2qxpcnl.jpg

xc7qz6.jpg

and no bleeding.............good xmas so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn I love those. Nice. I want some new ones now too.
laugh.gif

Got a touch, itunes card and getting my new phone next month.

Ipod Touch 8G
T-Mobile G-1
Northface Denali Jacket
Lacoste Sweater

I've never gotten this much, not even close. I feel spoiled.

Originally Posted by TJM254

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3 things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt want to buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like i mean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset about how much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises
i hope they return your gifts. They buy about $400 worth of things just for you & you have the nerve to complain just because they didnt"surprise" you by not having you there when they bought them. Some people just have no sense of greatefulness, what is wrong with people these days.Parents go out of their way to buy you the things you want & you complain.

If it was me & you complained i'd take those same gifts & return them right in front of your face. bet you wouldnt say nothin after that

got a beanie and a keychain and mug from moms

got myself a ps3 + lcd monitor (for ps3 and desktop) and mgs4, fallout 3 and resistance 2.

Originally Posted by TJM254

all my parents are getting me is a nike sq driver (marked down to 169) a lacrosse stick (129) and a hockey bag (96)...im not upset that im only getting 3 things but im really kinda pissed that they did this considering i was with them when they bought these things...my moms excuse was that "she didnt want to buy anything random that she would have to return" which really angers me since she cant even pick out gifts that she thinks her own son would like i mean seriously it seems like they put in no effort at all... i have nothing to even look forward too i know this sounds really selfish, but im not upset about how much i got or anything, its just the lack of surprises

BAAAAAAAW my mommy and daddy got me something i wanted and didn't risk my *****ing and got me what they thought i wanted but really hate. you kids arenever satisfied.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Bought myself a netbook
smokin.gif
and some $$$$$ from my grandma and dad

what netbook did you get?

This will be the first Christmas in a while where I will be surprised. I really don't know anything I'm getting (I didn't ask for much this year).

Back
Top Bottom