Official Who's Your favorite Player Thread And Why Thread

Haven't seen one in a while

mine

Jason Richardson. His dunking abilities are amazing, he attacks the basket, and great at shooting 3s. I know he don't do much nowadays but when he does explode, he goes in, hes much overlook and still has a lot of game in him

looks too easy for him

6pt090.jpg

chase-headley.jpg

Chase Headley.

Intrigued me ever since he got called up back in 2007 and he eventually became my favorite player on the Padres current roster. My boy and I even came up with a chant when he comes up to bat at the games.
laugh.gif

carmelo-anthony.jpg

I became a die hard College B-Ball fan because of Melo. Became my favorite player in the league when he got drafted. Can post up, take you off the dribble, catch and shoot, and that jab step is crazy. He's underrated as a rebounder and has pretty solid court vision also.

49e91a8c23269c9e7eb10bbc62185312.jpg

story-ibaka-block-suns.jpg

Serge Ibaka. Because number one, he would kill your favorite basketball player with his bare hands. Amare probably *++% himself when he realized that Ibaka was guarding him. I yell IBAKAAAAAA every time he touches the ball.  How far is Oklahoma City from North Carolina? If I see him do the "fly away" celebration, in person, I'll lose it. The rest of the league would be absolutely !*!*!% in a few years if the Thunder could get Udoh and team him up with Ibaka down low. 

russellmartin.jpg

- Dope story of being transitioned from 3B to C and not being a high draft pick etc.
- His walk-up songs rookie year were "Touch the sky" and "Nas is like"
- Very good at drawing walks
- Honored his moms by throwing the initial of her maiden name onto the back of his jersey

rihanna-and-matt-kemp-in-mexico.jpg

- Basketball was his first sport
- Ridiculously athletic
- Followed him up thru the minors and was randomly at the game where he made his Dodger Stadium debut, and hit a homer which was his 4th consecutive game with a HR.
- He's %%++!%% Rihanna

I've been watching dude since he was a frosh in high school...watching his career progress has been rewarding.

Originally Posted by Steve212

on-court-2009-nba-finals-game-2-2.jpg

Because he's blk Jesus.

Also Shawn Livingston dude is nice on the hoop court hopefully he can bounce back from his injuries dude was balling towards the end of this season.

Jason Richardson
2231c5f8d4927a2817d53b48458fbeec-getty-98967568rr017_phoenix_suns_.jpg

humble, team guy, flashy, sure he has mental lapses but he has the heart of a champion, doesnt back down, never has excuses, all the ability in the world, gives back to the community

oh geez im starting to choke up

Back
Top Bottom