Official Who's Your favorite Player Thread And Why Thread

Carles Puyol. When I first started watching soccer his style of play caught my eye . He's tough, humble, and a winner..... plus he wears my favorite number.
250_0_dpuyol280608.jpg

Pedro is becoming my second favorite player. He came out of the blue and is consistent in big games.
pedro-rodriguez.jpg

David Villa......... because Barca just signed him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

footballlegends-davi_205616.jpg

JJGRT5 wrote:
David Villa......... because Barca just signed him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

footballlegends-davi_205616.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I kill with him in Fifa....him on Barca is just so unfair its ridiculous

Kob is the greatest but...

whats not like to like about this guy

op769i.jpg

Hes humble 

He works HARD

He went to Texas \m/

He's a little sensitive on Twitter tho
laugh.gif

Vince Carter. I watched him throughout college even though I was a Duke fan. I was born in Central FL so it's only right.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

derrick-rose.jpg

He's from Chicago
Plays for Chicago
Humble
%@+!% on everybody

Def right now. Urlacher on the Bears for football and DLee for the Cubs. Used to be Sosa but dude is just too stupid/crazy for me to like him anymore.

1a) Nash
1b) Nowitzki

2012007_cropped.jpg

They're the reason I fell in love with the Mavericks. When I first really started watching basketball religiously, I couldn't help but fall in love with the way they played. I've stuck with them since. It's going to be real awkward for me when NEITHER are in a Dallas uniform anymore.

random_key_12021_file_suzuki-ichiro-1_article.jpg

Do you need an explanation?
pimp.gif

His thick-skin. His will. His determination. His passion for the game. The fact he has one thing on his mind and that is winning champioships. His swag. His hard work and perseverance. The reason your favorite player cant sleep at night. I could go on and on.

Of all time though, check the avy.

Back
Top Bottom