Ohhhh boy. Abidal
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Cant believe he made that kind of a mistake. Blanco putting the game away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

France is getting ALL the calls..
Yeah?

Congrats Mexico fans. 5th WC in a row Mexico advance to the round-of-16? Very VERY impressive.

They deserved this win over this dysfunctional France team.

Time for Uruguay and Mexico to 'play' a hard fought draw
nerd.gif
. Meanwhile the French will be there for the taking for the host South Africans.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

What a bum this dude Demichelis is. He makes those kinds of stupid mistakes at Bayern as well. I never got what the big deal is with him.
This guy is such a bum...he started for Bayern last season when they allowed 4-goals in 1 half to Barcelona. He started for Argentina a few weeks later and they lost 6-1 to Bolivia. He 'anchored' a Bayern defence that conceded a total of 8 goals in the round-of-16 and QFs of the Champions League this season. A backline containing Heinze, Dimechellis and Gutierrez shouldnt exactly inspire confidence in Argentina fans.
Along with Schalke, Bayern got the fewest goals (31 goals in 34 matches)

I don't care how many goals Bayern conceded, Demichelis is a bum who makes stupid mistakes. When Bayern played United, he single-handedly cost them the goal and almost cost them another one, with Bayern being lucky that Rooney wasn't deadly enough on that particular occasion. Argentina were dominant, but those who followed the game closely saw that there are still huge problems in their defense, problems that don't really matter now in the first round anymore, but problems that could very well cost them the World Cup when they meet a quality opponent in the quarter finals and upwards.

Im thinking of how Ireland would have at least looked like they cared. This French teams looks really indifferent to any type of result

I don't think anyone is surprised with what happened to France. I bet Mexico-Uruguay game will be a 0-0 game. Unless Mexico really goes out and tries to beat them to win the group.

2nd place in this group will have to face Argentina...so don't be so sure that game between the two will end in a draw for sure.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom