Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quick question:

Is the XBOX Elite free of the "3 Rings" problem? It released after the glitches were found, so I am hoping the problems were revamped.

Quote:
jordankingiv, why you still mad ?
Total Posts :: 14504 0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag=KiLLmatic iBN ::.​

I just rented Timeshift and am playing it now. It's pretty much garbage. The only decent thing in the game is the graphics. To me, it plays awful similar to Halflife 2, but it is just missing that *magic* that HL2 had when I first played it. The guy walks/runs very slowly and can't jump at all. The time gun thing is a novelty rather than a welcome addition (like the gravity gun in HL2).

It's too bad they didn't have the Simpsons game or COD4 in yet.
"Maybe it will grow if you water it."

First post on Yuku =)

I am lvl 39 atm, I need 1 more lvl till I get my P90

Gamertag is dwells4lyf
add me, i, on RIGHT NOW

I was on the phone with Verizon (my Internet Provider) and Xbox all morning, trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to Live.

Verizon was more of a help then Xbox was. I had a Paki helping me, and I really couldn't understand what he was saying. He was telling me to plug out mymodem and router and all that nonsense. The Verizon rep' in the end, suggested that I buy the Wireless Network Adapter that hooks up to the back of the360.

If anyone has it, can you post a brief review of it, how it works and whatnot. Thanks.

Originally Posted by EG47

Copped COD4 this morning for $20.49
pimp.gif
(39.99 - $25 GC)

even though I suck at these type of games, I couldn't resist the hype.

Where in the hell is tax for a $40 game $5?

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Anyone have Bioshock? Is it the "buy" type...or the "rent" type?

thanks in advance
smile.gif

i rented it a while ago and i hated it. i returned it after a few hours of playing for store credit. its a lot different than any shooter game. you should rent it first then if you like it, cop it

based on the reviews and the way people was talkin about it, i thought it was gonna be another halo. the game was way too cartoony for my liking

Thanks for the help

QUESTION

if i buy a older xbox game, such as street fighter anniversary, can i still play it online with other people? ???

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Can someone plz help me. For some reason my controller will disconnect at random times. Its not the batteries the batteries were brand new and when it says 4 bars for how much is left on them. The controller is wireless. Il be playing madden and all of a sudden when im playing my running back will jsut stop and get hammered as it says plz connect controller i turn it back on and then who knows when it comes back again sumtimes 5 minutes sumtime and hour sumtimes 3 hours. Anyone have this problem before or know why?

yes the problem is common, stupid microsoft cant even make a controller right
smh.gif

^ when the player dies they drop a grenade. i've been killed at least ten times by it cuz after i kill someone i'll go up and see what gun they got cuz sometimes i'll swap my pistol with it.

i use an m-16 and laser sight with juggernaut and last stand.
Big Brother

Finally got to recover my gamertag back to my 360. For a minute there, i was going crazy over it. Btw, Best Buy has 2K8, The Orange Box, Assassin's Creed,and THPG for $39.99 this week.

anybody else ready for the cod4 tournament created by myself? yeah... me neither
laugh.gif
suppoed to be tonight but i think im a cancel it... just let the post get buried so pacmanvick can forget all about it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

call of duty 5 is already in the works and its not being made by infinity ward ( COD 1,2,4) but rather by the same people who butchered COD3(treyarch)...and its being said that this game will be going back to WW2...great
Yeah, back when the Beta was out I talked to one of the guys who was an employee of Infinity Ward(met him at bestbuy in NYC) and he said that they were already working on COD6, I was like*!$$, why? It was because the reason of above.

yeah i was gonna say i wouldnt be surprised if infinity ward is working on COD6 right now...

i read the reason for all this is because activision wants COD5 out in 2008 and infinity ward didnt want to rush a game out that quickly...

as for them halo maps...theres only 3, and they are 10 bucks...still not worth it..that type of %%#$ should be free... for how much money that game broughtin- free maps would have been a pretty fair deal for customers...

frown.gif

also

There are 5 achievements worth 1000 points

1. The Flow of Combat I
Achieve a Hit Counter of 10.
150 points
There are 5 achievements worth 1000 points

2. The Flow of Combat II
Achieve a Hit Counter of 20.
150 points

3. The Flow of Combat III
Achieve a Hit Counter of 30.