Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Damn, i swear literally everyone is playing GoW3
laugh.gif

^^^ Really did, seen people who never sign on, online tonight just to play gears. Whoever market this game did a good job at it .

i'm pretty bad at gears MP also.

i'm pretty good at moving around. i can stay alive in a firefight, i just can't kill anyone
laugh.gif

Millz %%+ is loadout lol I'm just not into.games like that but thought I would give it a chance. I stay dying and can't seem to get kills.

My xbox has been collecting dust for the past 2 years.
Copped gow3 + renewed my Live sub

Add me, GT: upset th3 setup

I picked up copy earlier from Gamestop and I have to say it's a great game. I just have to get use to the controls since it's my first GOW.

Add me, GT: Mrblue718

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Millz %%+ is loadout lol I'm just not into.games like that but thought I would give it a chance. I stay dying and can't seem to get kills.

laugh.gif
 what guns do you run with man? And I added you man, my tag is CheapGrampsJoe

Just a quick note, anytime you play TDM and you hear the voice from the leader of the locust or Hoffman, think Hoffman says "enemy forces spotted", there span point has been changed to the other side.

Amazon came through today 
pimp.gif

I was great in multiplayer with gears 1 but I am %%% cheeks in gears 3. It just takes time to get there. I shall be shotgunning dudes from the hip in no time
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't spent this much time playing a game since Halo 3 came out years ago.

I'm a GOW nerd though rank 30 already
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Amazon came through today 
pimp.gif

I was great in multiplayer with gears 1 but I am %%% cheeks in gears 3. It just takes time to get there. I shall be shotgunning dudes from the hip in no time
eek.gif
pimp.gif
is that the way to do it? i switch between shooting from the hip and using the zoom during matches and i can't tell which way i'm better at.
30t6p3b.gif

You're supposed to just tap the "zoom" while you shoot the shotgun, so it becomes a combination with the hip fire. I think it's easier to kill and down that way.

Copped it yesterday after I got out of work. Played it until 1am and had to be at work at 5:45am now I'm tired and sleepy but it was worth it.

Played the campaign last night , Does the lancer top off at 420 rounds? Didnt it top off at 550 rounds for the previous 2 games? And whats the difference between the retro lancer and the regular one besides the bayonett?

Finished the whole campaign yesterday, the story is really good! I see lots of new people on MP though, easy kills
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Played the campaign last night , Does the lancer top off at 420 rounds? Didnt it top off at 550 rounds for the previous 2 games? And whats the difference between the retro lancer and the regular one besides the bayonett?

the retro has a much shorter range and its autofire has more bloom. the lancer is weaker in comparison and the clip is much larger
communication is so vital in this game...even if you dont have a mic you should get in the habit of "spotting"...

im up for some NT ranked games as long as people communicate....or spot at the very least

iMcNeilly

i had a lot of my friends over yesterday.. and we were shooting it up in the hoarde mode.. all day..

Going to do the same thing today..

Back
Top Bottom