OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

So it sounds like any seat is a good seat? I was looking at first row lower level seats but homie up there got me considering the floor again

So it sounds like any seat is a good seat? I was looking at first row lower level seats but homie up there got me considering the floor again

Floor is the move. Floor center (but not underneath stage). MSG was legit organized and it was peaceful in the pitt. The suspended stage helps with viewing because he's elevated and you don't have to worry about tall person in front of you. If someone hating on floor they weren't there. The stage moves so at some point you will have great view and not such a great view..but the good thing is you can move with the state if you please. I saw kanye glow in dark, WTT, yeezus and last night pablo. Would say this most intimate for floor seats followed by yeezus.

I wouldn't pay more than $50 on top of retail. You should be able to get floor seats close to retail due to supply > demand.

I was at the MSG show last night and the energy was INCREDIBLE. I had a side view seat in the 200s, but I wish I was going again tonight to be on the floor. People were so hype. Everywhere the stage went was like a traveling mosh pit. Kanye wouldn't rap whole verses and no one cared because we all rapped for him. The lights were cool, and they pumped in so much smoke that everything was just a bright haze. Not to mention the smoke coming from the people in the arena, lol. I went by myself, since my friends were being flaky, but I don't regret it at all.

GA in LA is only $10-20 more from retail.

Reading the comments of people on the floor has me geeked. Hope I don't pass out for raging. :lol:

GA in LA is only $10-20 more from retail.

Reading the comments of people on the floor has me geeked. Hope I don't pass out for raging.
laugh.gif
good luck bro, i saw vids of the msg show...tis was lit

i copped seats for the 10-26 show under retail last week 

I was at the MSG show last night and the energy was INCREDIBLE. I had a side view seat in the 200s, but I wish I was going again tonight to be on the floor. People were so hype. Everywhere the stage went was like a traveling mosh pit. Kanye wouldn't rap whole verses and no one cared because we all rapped for him. The lights were cool, and they pumped in so much smoke that everything was just a bright haze. Not to mention the smoke coming from the people in the arena, lol. I went by myself, since my friends were being flaky, but I don't regret it at all.

My boy went last night and said the show was great. Dude knocked out like 30 songs in 2 hours apparently.

One random aside was that you didn't need to have a ticket to get merch if anyone cares. You could go through security and get to merch before they took your ticket. So he said cats were going in and copping and then bouncing to resell.

Last edited:
As a huge Ye fan i gotta say i was a bit disappointed with this show, should have just did the GA/floor seats. Instead i copped some seats in the 200's but a majority of the show the stage seemed to be on the other end.

dude still had a good performance but compared to the yeezus tour i wasn't to excited. Being on the floor however seemed like so much fun.

CONCERT WAS LIT AGAIN 
pimp.gif

merch line was outrageous on every single floor. My friend knew the girl who was selling the merch on the 200s level but she said she couldnt hold anything 
mean.gif

But I did end up getting the black saint pablo hat so 
pimp.gif

can anyone repost what merchandise prices are looking like?

I think someone said 95 for the hoody?

Any truth to this Kanye-Drake collabo album?!?

The most concrete proof we have had is Ye mentioning "people arent ready for this album" with Drake when he made a guest appearance at one of Drakes concerts

Also there was a billboard posted in LA that read 'Calabasas is the new Abu Dhabi' and had both the OVO and GOOD Music logos on the bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
Man they both have made some great (even classic) material over the years but I just can't see this being good.

Any truth to this Kanye-Drake collabo album?!?
The most concrete proof we have had is Ye mentioning "people arent ready for this album" with Drake when he made a guest appearance at one of Drakes concerts

Also there was a billboard posted in LA that read 'Calabasas is the new Abu Dhabi' and had both the OVO and GOOD Music logos on the bottom

Coworker sent me a screenshot of an article claiming that Kanye told Vogue that they are working on a joint album.  You guys are real fans, so I figured you would know more. 

Travis said Cruel Winter coming out in February.

Apparently there was 780k in merch sales as MSG.  
eek.gif

Kanye West Sells $780,000 in Merchandise at NYC Show

Yeezus tops the Pope.

Kanye West’s “Saint Pablo Tour” rolled into New York’s Madison Square Garden on Monday (Sept. 5), raking in a whopping $780,000 in merchandise. The sales shattered the previous record held by Pope Francis by $240,000, according to TMZ.

Just last year, Pope Francis sold $540,000 in memorabilia at The Garden.

Those are Monday figures, but it remains unclear how much Yeezus sold on Tuesday, the second night of his back-to-back New York shows.

The G.O.O.D. Music mogul isn’t done with NYC. Today he will host his Yeezy Season 4 show (Sept. 7) at 3 p.m. EST as part of opening day at New York Fashion Week. The event, which follows Season 3’s MSG extravaganza, is set to live stream through TIDAL.

Meanwhile, the “Saint Pablo Tour” continues on. The North American trek kicked off last month in Indianapolis, Indiana and is set to wrap Nov. 1 in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Kanye West Confirms Joint Album with Drake

It’s official. Kanye West and Drake are definitely recording an album together.

Mr. West confirmed the rumors during an interview with Vogue. “We’re just working on music, working on a bunch of music together, just having fun going into the studio,” he explained. “We’re working on an album, so there’s some exciting things coming up soon.”

The 6 God and the Louis Vuitton Don have teased the album onstage at OVO Fest and with a Los Angeles billboard.

For now, however, Yeezy and Drizzy are touring separately. Drake is on the “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Future, while Kanye is headlining his “Saint Pablo” trek.

Speaking of the “Saint Pablo Tour,” Yeezus is happy with how his suspended platform stage is working out.

“I feel really excited about the way the kids feel,” he said. “I wanted to come up with something that allowed me to be closer to the people and made it so there wasn’t a bad seat in the house, as best as we could try to do that.”

Today, West is set to reveal Yeezy Season 4 at New York Fashion Week. He also plans to design clothing for children and finalize his joint album with Drake, which currently has no release date.

Back
Top Bottom