*OFFICIAL YUKU DESIGN TUTORIAL+FAQ* CSS 101

alright what the @#%$
i just click on the yuku box from my ezboard control panel and all they had me do was validate my @#%$ but once i was done my post count didnt transfer
this yuku switch is really pissin me off right now
I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

Quote:
When are they gonna make this easier??

Trust me it's not that hard..your just making it harder for yourself..If you follow the tutorials Rawsheed & VanillaGorilla provided you should be able to get it...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Ravens WILL win the Superbowl.

Why is my post count at "0" ?
Season from '06 to like about '010 minimum, cause theres no way to lose. But the Movement is so in the STREETS that it makes people like us even more. Our SWAGGER and paper is so AMAZING that the multi is gonna be some other iish.
::::::TEAM . KUFI . SMACKA:::​

Man, this is tedious! Ahh well... It'll be cool once it's all said and done, and EVERYONE on NT has their profile set up... :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

The footer section is the same as the header section, think of it as a header after your last block/table. I messed around with mines and it looks OK

Team San Diego #55
ADD ME ON YUKU!

12003_MYMAX.gif

im gonna try to figure out how to fix my profile again. hopefully ill get it this time.................
MILLION

DOLLAR

MAX

WE DONT CHASE A DUCK, WE ONLY RAISE THE BUCKSPEEL MONEY ROLLS UNTIL OUR THUMBS GET THE PAPERCUTS

I have never ever done anything involving html/css until now, and I think I managed to make my profile half decent.

Quote:
The footer section is the same as the header section, think of it as a header after your last block/table. I messed around with mines and it looks OK

could you give an example of how to code it, because I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

^ it depends on what you want to add. All I added was just a banner image; the one I used for my header. If you just want to add an image, use the html img tag into the footer section

Team San Diego #55
ADD ME ON YUKU!

The only problem i'm having is with the TEXT i just can't figure it out.
Is there a way to change the text, center it, and the text color in the box headings?

[/b]

Anybody know how to make the boxes on my layout transparent? I also want to add a picture to my header (where it says My Home Page) but whenever I do it's always unproportioned... I want there to be an equal amount of space on all four sides.
yuku - pbase - e-mail

Quote:
Anybody know how to make the boxes on my layout transparent?

I posted it on the first page.
til you break, cause its all you can take
On your knees, you look up, decide youve had enough
Then you [ stand ]
~ me & my gang ~
[/b]

VanillaGorillaDX thanks... can't believe I missed that part. :lol:
laugh.gif

Now the problem is that it only applied to the right side boxes and not the left... what did I do wrong?
yuku - pbase - e-mail

I can see both sides transparent.
153lanp.jpg

Then you [ stand ]
~ me & my gang ~
[/b]

153o1g2.gif

Then you [ stand ]
~ me & my gang ~
[/b]

Yeah, the box background and font used to be white before you changed them... I was like where the hell are the buttons.

:lol:
laugh.gif

I guess I can't view the transperency on the left side of my layout like everyone else... I tried logging out and logging back in, erased my cookies and even tried logging on to my testing name with no luck. Oh well...
yuku - pbase - e-mail

Back
Top Bottom