*OFFICIAL YUKU DESIGN TUTORIAL+FAQ* CSS 101

what can i do to put the "view images" buttons and interact buttons that come with the green, on a basic skin?

153pv7r.jpg

i kno the interact buttons dont show up but you kno what i mean..

dont mind the questionmarks.
CoNNect Me On YuKu

^edit your griends

then on the left...sort your friends

should be under inbound and all that stuff

nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
at FLBALLA....adding random people to get more friends
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

I don't know if it's just me but the process of arranging your friends is hella buggy... I can only arrange the top ten and when I try to arrange everyone else it always locks up (even if I try to arrange the top ten afterwards). It'd be nice if there was an option to arrange by alphabetical order or something.
yuku - pbase - e-mail

i need help there's a black background covering up most of image what do i need to change so i can take it off
I Can Take Phrase Thats Rarely Heard Flip It Now Its A Daily Word-RAKIM
Yuku Me jblackcat13.u.yuku.com/

MEMBER 2

okay, so when i go to register it says that someone already has the username i put...is that because avitale8 is already a name on ezboard? so then when i go to login thinking that it may log me in since im already a ezboard member it doesnt work...help please
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

I got it working.I

FOR SALE- JORDAN RETRO 5 SIZE 8.5 "LANEY" 5 $340.00 DEADSTOCK/JORDAN RETRO "COOL GREY" 11 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK $340.00
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE 9.5 $200.00
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

hey i just redid my page.and i wanted to make sure everything looks right...can somebody check it out and let me know
---------------------
Yuku...Add Me

Now they on my Meat like ice in a freezer

yeah Datnggag it looks fine, you may want to add some space to the left and ride side to make it look more centered and not spread across the whole page and you've got overlapping icons on every box heading but i think that it is supposed to be like that right?

well i just uploaded this for someone else so ill post it here anyway.. if anyone needs help on changing the border colors of the boxes do this
bordertutorial4zd.png

me on Yuku!
AIM - NT AIR23JORDAN45
[email="NT.AIR23JORDAN45@GMAIL.COM"] NT.AIR23JORDAN45@GMAIL.COM[/email]​

Thanks..Nah i didnt know it was overlaping ..does it look bad..do you think you can post a screen shot..so i can see how it looks?
---------------------
Yuku...Add Me

Thanks...yea its meant to be like that. i know at one point i was messing with one of the codes and thoose buttons repeated like 30 times...
---------------------
Yuku...Add Me

Thanx a lot air23jordan45
Being the pimps that we are.
[/b]​
GoingToMiami[/i]​

Damn..So i sat there for like an hour today @ work fixing up my profile..and i saved it..it was looking good for like 2 hours..now when i go to it..everything changed..is this only happening to me
---------------------
Yuku...Add Me

nah i was supposed to have my penquin Gif..and another Aalitah picture and a contact me table..and it keeps disapearing
---------------------
Yuku...Add Me

Any suggestions how to get my post count transferred?? Still says zero in my profile... And that I'm NOT posting anywhere.. Only my recent ezBoard posts show up in the other box (not in the regular recent posts box)

[/center]

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom