OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

from the LeBron thread.....

Originally Posted by Ijapino

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OF ANY KIND!!

EVENIF YOU THINK YOU'RE ONLY HELPING OUT ANOTHER MEMBER, YOU MAY BEVIOLATING THE RULES AND MAY JEOPARDIZE YOUR STAY ON NIKETALK. THISINCLUDES ALL THE HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS! TAKE IT TO THE SELLINGFORUM.

be careful guys...don't get this locked over some bull

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pass on the Dukes.  Can't bring myself to buy anything promoting that institution. Yes.  The clear blue sole is solid, but I am passing.  More I see of the USCs, the easier it is for me to pass- I do like the white heel cup however.  They scaly red is not the most appealing to me.  It looks better on the inlines I think.  Aces are sweet, and even somewhat understated compared to the other two.  I am either or on the Rices, but would prefer the "Montalban only- i.e. DaVinivi?" release.   In the meantime here are some recent pics of some HOH hookups courtesy of OnlyMJs- Thanks again Frank- this guys does it right EVERY time.  I toyed around with lace switch on the worn BLs, but I still havent found exactly what I am looking for.  I guess at some point, I may have to cop the aways and swap laces, though I am not in love with the aways.  I prefer the home colorway. Anyway, feel free to rip away at the pics. I just thought I would give it a shot.  Great month upcoming for Kobes, though I have to say,  Lebron 7 is making a little comeback here with the Akrons and CTKS. 
Not feelin those all star laces in the BL's
sick.gif
I still prefer the (red) laces over the ASGs. It's more of a solid red and also not as fat.
Anyone have any suggestions on which flat black laces will look good with the BLs? I can only think of Foolocker ones but they're tubed.

no joke, those Rice are the ugliest shoe's i've ever seen. "Hate" isnt a strong enough word to describe them. It reminds me of a bottle of corn oil.

Bryscooplaygrifhold, I'm passing on the USC for the exact same reason you're passing on the Dukes.

Anyone know If Cherry Hill is opening at midnite friday or just opening at regular time on sat for the aces and such?

Originally Posted by s dubl

from the LeBron thread.....

Originally Posted by Ijapino

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OF ANY KIND!!

EVENIF YOU THINK YOU'RE ONLY HELPING OUT ANOTHER MEMBER, YOU MAY BEVIOLATING THE RULES AND MAY JEOPARDIZE YOUR STAY ON NIKETALK. THISINCLUDES ALL THE HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS! TAKE IT TO THE SELLINGFORUM.

be careful guys...don't get this locked over some bull
WOW!!! Please use your sig's people!!

Best shoe laces on the planet
pimp.gif

really just wanted white laces for the chaos...but the GITD looks pretty sick at night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

that print on those USC pairs scares me.  i really want to see them in person, if it gives that oil rainbow reflection like it does in the pics, i may just pass

Unfortunately they do have that oil rainbow reflection in person which is the reason I didnt get them last weekend

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just got the inlines. Sports chalet here in socal got them already. Its really nice in person. I might change the laces to black or white though.

which sports chalet is this?

Burbank. Also La canada Sports Chalet has em available since yesterday.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by j3d10

aight here's what my schedule is looking like for Sat...HOHLA in the am...then the theatre shortly right after....argh i hope it aint gonna be ridiculous!
i think it will be lengthy at mont saturday morning.

argh, i think you're right man....just hope they have enough for everyone in line

im hoping all of you go to montalban so my aces are quick and simple...
then I can make it to the gym in time to play some ball......

Originally Posted by DFABIX

u know us better than that my dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

there are enough kobe fans in LA to go to both locations and make both hard grabs....

please someone get me a davinci sz 13!!!!

Rice,USC and dukes look really nice. I know it been said a lot but it is really hard to keep up on this thread. Last I check it was at 680.

yea D where do you play ball at? can i get an invite?

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

pimp.gif

really just wanted white laces for the chaos...but the GITD looks pretty sick at night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

info on the laces? i dont need those colors but i need those options...are other colors available? im tired of going to the mall to find boring laces. also what are the lengths on those for the kobes? THANKS

Yo let me get an invite too... I showboat tho....
grin.gif
lol. And don't mind the smell of alcohol from my breath. I still play clean.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

info on the laces? i dont need those colors but i need those options...are other colors available? im tired of going to the mall to find boring laces. also what are the lengths on those for the kobes? THANKS
http://www.mr-lacy.com/

hahahaha....well an idiot can try, right?
I usually go the 24 hr fitness gym in Orangewood (Anaheim) or Lemon (Fullerton).....
we used to hit up a gym that was real fresh in Hawaiian Gardens, but haven't lately.....

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

there are enough kobe fans in LA to go to both locations and make both hard grabs....

please someone get me a davinci sz 13!!!!

haha i think that statement is funny... "both hard grabs" and asking someone to pickup when its already hard enough? not helping your cause by saying its already hard...people stressing for their own pair yet to worry about yours.

im just saying...not saying no one will or can help, i hope someone can help others out! but its going to be rough...LAPD is going to have a field day catching sneakerheads/resellers dart across town for shoes LoL.

SOLUTION: you need to be at two places at once...well have a nice significant other or friend/family do it for you...now that would be love hahaha jk jk (i dont see why people would make their loved ones do that, sorta selfish if you asked me...that should be a sign that you got a problem
happy.gif
)

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.mr-lacy.com/
http://www.mr-lacy.com/slimmies.htm
So many possibilities! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Wow WSS shoe warehouse has the Away for 99.99 a pop. Copped
Anyone find out which WSS carry the away's for this price?
nope i called the 2 near me and one didnt have them and the other said they were 129.99 (in the valley)

THANKS DLEE, i googled it and found the site...thanks though!

Back
Top Bottom