OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Wow WSS shoe warehouse has the Away for 99.99 a pop. Copped
Anyone find out which WSS carry the away's for this price?
nope i called the 2 near me and one didnt have them and the other said they were 129.99 (in the valley)

THANKS DLEE, i googled it and found the site...thanks though!
No problem

right rakim?? my eyes got all wide when i saw the options!! all my shoes are getting new laces!! haha

oh wait mr.lacy site doesnt sell them!!!! i want to find a physical store that has them so i can check them out. argh!!

20hkmmx.jpg

neon-yellow.jpg

neon-limeyellow-green.jpg

slimmies-yellow-green.jpg

Neon-Yellow.jpg

moss-green.jpg

navy.jpg

rubine-red.jpg

mid-yellow.jpg

neon-limeyellow.jpg

neon-limeyellow-neongreen.jpg

white-neongreen.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

SOLUTION: you need to be at two places at once...well have a nice significant other or friend/family do it for you...
like have your bro @ montalban & you roll to HoH?........
happy.gif

sometimes being an only child does suck......hope you both cop ya pairs Drew!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Nice. I got a 24 membership too. I haven't balled in a while though (Nov.) hopefully my grandma shot is still on point.
Oh! I'm a horrible basketball player....
but I always say, at least my feet are handling *+$ on the court!.....
roll.gif

Actually, I'm the designated ball-taker-outter after each foul, point or controversy.....

I think the Del Sols V look better than the IVs. I think the finish will look alot better than the iVs almost patentish.
86429002_z.jpg

Also does anybody else have pictures of Chaos with white laces?

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

SOLUTION: you need to be at two places at once...well have a nice significant other or friend/family do it for you...
like have your bro @ montalban & you roll to HoH?........
happy.gif

sometimes being an only child does suck......hope you both cop ya pairs Drew!

haha D good one, im a maybe on this weekend release because i might be snowboarding (1st run this season, i know im late) but yea, save money and take the lady out, plus my bro wouldnt wait for me in chaotic lines unless im hanging with him haha i can go solo but he rather not since he is only a sneakerhead by my influence haha

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'd be interested to see these too...

white-neongreen.jpg

Thanks but I meant besides that picture
laugh.gif
 It actually makes me regret passing on them with the white laces.

damn I seriously cannot keep up with this thread! hahaha...

anyways is there any truth to the V's releasing at WSS? i was just skimmin through some pages and i saw somebody post that they had the V's for $99

first run of the season?......aint nothin wrong with that, at least you are getting up to the mtn...
bigbear or mtn high?
and *shaking my finger like mutumbo* for influenicing the brother to your addictions....hahahah

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'd be interested to see these too...

white-neongreen.jpg

Thanks but I meant besides that picture
laugh.gif
 It actually makes me regret passing on them with the white laces.

I think there was one from the "lace swap" page on pg620. I'm going to add this pic there too.

first run of the season?......aint nothin wrong with that, at least you are getting up to the mtn...
bigbear or mtn high?
and *shaking my finger like mutumbo* for influenicing the brother to your addictions....hahahah

haha yea first run of the season, im planning on bear unless its crazy then mtn high...yea my gf gave me the mutumbo finger for getting my brother into sneakers; he only buys when i call him, otherwise he may be out of the loop, although sometimes he will call me with updates haha.  I can still remember a few years ago when i was still at home my mother telling me not to get my brother into sneakers since he is a big video gamer and she didnt need him spending any more money on recreational things.

funny thing is he doesnt play ball on a normal basis like me, so his shoes are casual which i feel is a big waste of money imo, i buy them to play. its like why buy a sports car if you arent going to use it for what it was designed for lol....ok well with a sports car you can MAYBE get chicks, dont think shoes would produce the same results...or would it???
tongue.gif

I love the person I see on the freeway driving a Ferrari in bumper to bumper traffic....
I usually shout out the window...."Move to Germany %#!%#@$".......
Let's buy a car that goes real fast and drive it 32 miles one way in LA traffic.....just so folks can see how much dough I make...
or in some cases...
how much dough I mismanage....

I'm not bitter, I swear I'm not.

I love the person I see on the freeway driving a Ferrari in bumper to bumper traffic....
Let's buy a car that goes real fast and drive it 32 miles one way in LA traffic.....just so folks can see how much dough I make...
or in some cases...

Personally I would love to "mismanage" that kind of paper. My screen name is car related so I am a gear head 1st - sneaker head 2nd.

or in some cases...

laugh.gif

id love to have a $200k+ car in any type of road conditions.  but then again i drop way more on my car than anything else.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

or in some cases...

Personally I would love to "mismanage" that kind of paper. My screen name is car related so I am a gear head 1st - sneaker head 2nd.

Too bad you only have a 5 series
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kidding of course...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom