OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn I shouldve asked at my FTL if they wouldve sold me the aways.....didn't even think to ask.
I was only able to scoop them up because there was some miscommunication between the employee and her manager.
tongue.gif

man, can't wait to get the aways and bruce lee's.

i feel like bruce lee's will be my favorite pair. too clean.
pimp.gif

Five30...yeah that happens haha.

When I walked by my FTL saw em on display...walked in and asked what sizes you guys have in the Kobe 5s he said they're not out yet...told em, yeahthey're right there...naw those are the 4s smh.

I wear a 9 and the size 9 fits fine.... I might have to say this is the most comfortable bball shoe ever...
So So Light.....

^^those away's are
pimp.gif
I can't wait.

copped my pair at my local footlocker they had 48 pairs & I put my second pair on layaway
they are sooooo beautiful in person.

thanks to my mom for getting me the chaos V & my dad for getting me the spacejams
happy.gif

Man NWT always making kobes look good!! Nice fit. You got me wanting to run back to the mall and pick these bad boys up..only thing holding me back is all theXmas money on I spent on family and girlfriend, plus buying my self the space jams and then earlier today getting the Xmas lebrons..lol damn I'm in a bindlol..I wanna get these and ball in them immediatley!!! Lol

GOT MY CHAOS! Just called my locla FTL and they had 1 more sz. 9 left! Shooot I was there quick fast! Will post pics in a lil bit.

If you really want these call araound! They're availablee everywhere!

Originally Posted by gswfan88

would u ball in the chaos? just wondering...
Hell yeah, and might even use them as running shoes. I wasn't sure about balling in the IV's since they were low tops and was a big fan ofthe Hyperdunks, But after balling in them GOODBYE Hyperdunks
embarassed.gif
and HELLOKobeIV's. Thats all I ball in now until these V's came out. You just have to get that Low top out of your head and thinking your going to roll yourankle all the time. That whole low top rolling is a myth.

i dont wanna rip em out of the shoe though...thats the thing. anybody need help with chaos? i got an 11 for sale.

Can't say enough how sick the Chaos' are! The pictures don't do it justice. Details on the shoes are incredible. They fit snug around themidsole at first but loosened up after keeping on my feet for about 1hr. Did anybody lace them up using the last hole??? I didn't.....Now I just gottawait for the Dark Knights and Inlines......
happy.gif

I know I'll get shot up left and right...but the chaos are really just "blah"....
I am happy though that all of you like them so much...
for me, they are better in person than in pictures....

I can't stop sniffing, staring and looking at the aways....Five30, you are my hero!
here's one for good measure....
kobevshoot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom