OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

nice id's 
pimp.gif

Ordered another pair today (fourth ZKV ID total)... Can't get enough of this shoe/ID... Pics when they come. The wait begins...

Inside Tongue ID - FEB209 (February 2, 2009) / Collar ID - 61 (61points)
ccf26716208b9de12412699e16efe3a7fb8c2d1a_r.png

Got it last Wednesday, Feb 2, 2011. 2-YRS ANNIVERSARY of Kobe's 61 point game @ MSG. I designed this shoe to pay tribute to this amazing game that Kobe played 2-yrs ago:

ae1264269d89ad422fd22b94b577a130139da6b7_r.png

Originally Posted by jdub562

The Roots are from Philly my dude...they are dope though.
Like I don't know they're from illadelph.
tired.gif
  Whats their style? What hat does Black Thought usually wear? Thanks tho'

Lol, I didnt mean anything by it & regarding your question: What do you mean by style? Cuz their style is unique to them for the most part. No Hip-Hop group out of NY is like them in terms of having a live band and how their music is put together. Even if Black Thought wears a NY hat, it still don't make them NY hip-hop.

Anyway, your ID's are nice!

Lol, I didnt mean anything by it & regarding your question: What do you mean by style? Cuz their style is unique to them for the most part. No Hip-Hop group out of NY is like them in terms of having a live band and how their music is put together. Even if Black Thought wears a NY hat, it still don't make them NY hip-hop.

Anyway, your ID's are nice!

Click here then check the regional scenes on the right box
I'll just put it this way cos I really don't have time to argue about the music I grew up with,  but I have to say NY Hip-Hop doesn't mean one has to come out of NY. It's the stuff that one puts out. Why do u think they jam with Daddy Kane, Nas, Mos & Talib? Common Sense was from the Go but before he became "Common", his stuff was NY. I'm not gonna go too far now, if you still don't get it, forget it.

Chill with the NY attitude. This ain't your thread, ppl can post whatever they want. Maybe you should create your own thread in the general or music section to further discuss that. With that said let's get back to the IDs. I actually like your color usage and placement of the NY colors. Sometimes ppl overuse the colors.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Chill with the NY attitude. This ain't your thread, ppl can post whatever they want. Maybe you should create your own thread in the general or music section to further discuss that. With that said let's get back to the IDs. I actually like your color usage and placement of the NY colors. Sometimes ppl overuse the colors.

Sorry about that and Thanks, I actually spent one whole night placing those NY colors and I knew it has to be perfect in my eyes because it's not a joke placing an order, it's so expensive. What's so special about it is it came to my house on Feb 2, 2011. The same exact day when Kobe scored 61 pts @ the garden.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

ZKV ID x 61pts Feb 2,09 MSG x NYK x NY Hip-Hop
nerd.gif

ba93613d628381d8d1622a5526d092f00c05eed2_r.png

The Roots are from Philly my dude...they are dope though.
You will make my entire month if you can point me in the direction of where I can cop this sweater
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

anyone know how long the v id's will be up for, now that the vi id's have been up for a lil bit? thinking of getting a pair

So Im going to order a a pair of ZKVs in a packers colorway.. Ive come up with a few ideas but just don't know which one to go with. If any of you guys can help out with how things look in person please do. any suggestions are welcome as well.
2ilg806.jpg

ek5o91.jpg

euj5o4.jpg

1zd99o0.jpg

ncf8g1.jpg

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom