OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Dammit, could of swore I saw someone post the POP V's info, but I don't remember where or what page I saw it!!
laugh.gif

It's bugging me now.
Page 131
BrotiPoo wrote:
ZK V POP (Playoff Pack) CW scheduled to release 4/17/2010 along with the Zoom "Bron2" VII POP.

Thank you, my blindness gets the best of me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

HELP!

Can someone who bought their DKs from HOH post the Foot Locker stock/product code/number? I have the Nike product code already, just wondering if anyone could help me out and post the code FTL uses.

Trying to a do a stock location.

Thanks in advance.
Where are you guys getting these $30 off coupons?

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

KG21, Foot Locker mailed out the coupons to their "VIP" club members.

^ No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

Well the first playoff game for the Lakers starts April 17, so the release date sounds about right.  But with Nike, we never know.

I know its iffy on the "VIP $30 off" coupons for some V's but how about Footlocker birthday coupons? Are those less likely to be rejected?

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

Do you pay to get in the VIP club?

Can you post the coupon?

Mister Friendly, head on over to your local Footlocker and let them know you want to sign up for their membership card.

Vanexcellent, it would be a low blow if they reject your birthday coupon.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Depends on who you get I guess, some of the dudes at Topanga have this power trip and act all high and mighty. One in particular who's a lame, I'm sure you'd know him if you saw him. But otheres are very chill.
haha i know who exactly...i love that guy! NOT Topanga footlocker can eat it, i am never giving them my money, i rather drive 15 or 30 extra minutes to buy the shoes at another footlocker...
laugh.gif
their HOH mentality...hell HOHLA got better customers service than these fools

Mister Friendly, head on over to your local Footlocker and let them know you want to sign up for their membership card.

Vanexcellent, it would be a low blow if they reject your birthday coupon.

Thanks but is it free? Because I dont want to spend 30 dollars on a membership when never buy all my shoes from Foot Locker.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can you post the coupon?

Costs nothing to join.  I remember cutting up my card last week because I said, this crap is never used or honored every time I go, so F it. 
laugh.gif

Here you go guys: 

u.d

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Depends on who you get I guess, some of the dudes at Topanga have this power trip and act all high and mighty. One in particular who's a lame, I'm sure you'd know him if you saw him. But otheres are very chill.
haha i know who exactly...i love that guy! NOT Topanga footlocker can eat it, i am never giving them my money, i rather drive 15 or 30 extra minutes to buy the shoes at another footlocker...
laugh.gif
their HOH mentality...hell HOHLA got better customers service than these fools

HOHLA customer services blows Topanga service out of the water. 

Northridge dudes are cool, well most of them. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can you post the coupon?

Coupon.jpg

you are suppose to have your VIP card when you use the coupon, so not sure if you can just use it without one.

Local NT summit to Topanga Mall Footlocker? 

We'll take our $30 off VIP coupon and shove it in that Dude's mouth.

Vince, blackcat, NWT, Adrian
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaun, Tony, Ricky, Daniel, GZA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

haha i saw we do it!! haha

Drew is in!! (me)

Vince?

Adrian? its prob too far for adrian to make it out haha

Kudos to FrenchBlue23 and blackcat23mj for posting the coupon! Inlines will be mine in 8 days as long as my FL lets me use it.

Back
Top Bottom