OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Local NT summit to Topanga Mall Footlocker? 

We'll take our $30 off VIP coupon and shove it in that Dude's mouth.

Vince, blackcat, NWT, Adrian
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

if this happens...let me know....i'm down

i was able to just show the employee the email on my phone and i got the discount for the Away Gradient 4s
picked up USCs today, but they didnt have any more Aces smh

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Dammit, could of swore I saw someone post the POP V's info, but I don't remember where or what page I saw it!!
laugh.gif

It's bugging me now.
Page 131
BrotiPoo wrote:
ZK V POP (Playoff Pack) CW scheduled to release 4/17/2010 along with the Zoom "Bron2" VII POP.
i think someone mentioned that the "carpe diem" will be this year's playoff pack?  sucks cuz the iv pop was my favorite cw.

well I believe that this years "carpe diem" will be the POP..
and if you look closely they have the same patch/logo with the max hyperize pop that recently surfaced..

max hyperize
56f1df1d22dc81047c9cb48b51879f5c-570x427.jpg

kobe V
Zoom_Kobe_V__5_-570x320.jpg
Zoom_Kobe_V-570x320.jpg

Upon further review...I think the Carpe Diems are gonna be the POP away shoe. I saw the post about the Air Max Hyperize and it had the same patches the pictures of the Carpe Diem had when it first surfaced in Decemeber,

Zoom_Kobe_V__5_-570x320.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperize-pop-white-black-university-blue-1.jpg

It could also be these below because the same symbols but I'm not sure because we've only seen this one photp of this style and it could be a photoshop. Either way I think its one of the two because they are set to hit retailers in a little less than a month so we should have pictures.

ojjdyh.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Looks like some of the so-called limited releases seem to be in large quantities...that's a good thing for now and in the future for those that missed out for any reason.
And here I am begging people to help me get a pair of DKs and yet I sit DK-less.

Surprised I haven't seen alot of Duke V pictures today.....Thought they sold out quick???

Chris...we carpoolin to this so called summit/loot fest at foot locker?

I thought that design on the "Pops/CDs" had to do something with Kobes daughters? Guess not...I still have to see em in person before I make a final decision. Or at least see some decent real pics.

I told myself that i was officially done with the Kobe V's for now so that i could move onto id a few pairs lol.. I said to myself, "No Rice colorway at all!" as they are Green Bayish like another NTer put it however those pictures above make me want the Rices now so i guess that it is NOT over at all period lmao. Oh Well..guess im grabbing the rice colorway now SMH.

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues

hustlin on you feel free to pass them over to me if they arent working out for you, im sure they will work out for me fine. =)

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet

I kinda like the Orange laces on the DK's, as long as you're rocking them with some sort of knicks shirt or hat... otherwise, no.

I copped the USC's today. Held off on the Dukes for now. I have a few more days to make up my mind. Probably pass on the Rice. They'll sit just like the Rice IV's.

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

called HOH... was pissed i didnt get the dukes.

but my girl suprised me with The USC!!! They had a sz11 that i wanted but they told me that they were on hold... i was like
mad.gif
... she was the one that put it on hold and got em for me 
happy.gif

4442844278_8946725265.jpg

4442065763_8fb821f48f.jpg

4442845108_9c4919694e.jpg

and I got myself these. sad that they didnt release em with the word MAMBA like the samples... but these are hot melting lava lol. (friend told me only 4k made)

4442067071_d1a155af59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom