OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oooohhh shiiiii**tt!!!

EastbayRep Ray Ray droppin' that Knowledge!!!!!! My man!
You know it!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

roll.gif

props to you ray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

Miles Davis - 4105270404110
Blackouts - 4105301704110

SKU is from FootLocker. I don't know if Footaction has them yet.

good looks on the skus..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow, the USA's do look better with the Navy heel. Oh well.
It's too bad those aren't the ones releasing. At least the UWR has the blue heel. How does Nike not even have the right picture up? Even the Homes and MD pics aren't the right ones, and they've been out for a while now, maybe except the MDs.  

SHOUT OUT TO "BIGLUZER" FOR HELPIN ME GET DA "UWR" EARLY!!!.....THEY ARRIVED TODAY BRO....THANKS AGAIN 

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

SHOUT OUT TO "BIGLUZER" FOR HELPIN ME GET DA "UWR" EARLY!!!.....THEY ARRIVED TODAY BRO....THANKS AGAIN 
I envy you! Still waiting on mine. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow 
happy.gif

just wanted to let the bay area folks know that the USA's are out at NTSF. the red mesh kills it for me, otherwise easy cop. i hope that helps anyone trying to pick em up.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

happy.gif

How much shipped??

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

happy.gif

How much shipped??

Saw the Miles Davis and the Blacout today there not bad in person. The Del-sol, Miles Davis, USA and the blackouts are next on my list
mad.gif

MOA Footlocker. Oh yeah anyone in Minnesota Footaction has the draft day cw on sale for $100 too.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Saw the Miles Davis and the Blacout today there not bad in person. The Del-sol, Miles Davis, USA and the blackouts are next on my list
mad.gif

MOA Footlocker. Oh yeah anyone in Minnesota Footaction has the draft day cw on sale for $100 too.
All the ZKVs FA had in stock were on sale except for the MDs and maybe the Del Sols. I was tempted to pull the trigger on some MDs but they may be too loud for me since I only wear Kobes to hoop. The guy offered me $20 off too but I passed. Waiting on Big Stage Aways. Will probably be driving down to HOH Chicago for them.

Does HOH Chicago sell out of HOH only Kobe releases?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

just wanted to let the bay area folks know that the USA's are out at NTSF. the red mesh kills it for me, otherwise easy cop. i hope that helps anyone trying to pick em up.

i was in the city today shoulda stop by to see what they got. I like the UWR more hope is a GR.

hmm haven't copped a pair of kobe V's in a while mainly because i banned myself from this tread
laugh.gif

next one i'd copped would be the UWR or USA

Debating on whether or not to pick up a pair of chaos v's for 160....shouldn't have slept on that release
smh.gif
Def won't let the UWR pass by.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I assume your a sz14?

Good luck man. It's hard for me to even find a "normal" size nowadays in that colorway.
Yeah,the curse of bigfoot, lol. I'm dreading to even look for the more limited releases like the Bruce Lee's and Aces
frown.gif

im starting to grow restless.......

y the frick is it so hard to lock down concrete info on the big stages?

Back
Top Bottom