OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

my friend took this pic recently from his trip to the Philippines... Eh dont let the DK drop your jaws, last size they had was a 7 or something smaller.
He also said the V's cost more over there. $150 plus or something like that. Chaos still on the wall, awesome.
41289_424798759646_851269646_4714561_3408238_n.jpg

Can anyone help me out with these SKU #'s: (ive searched the thread and the sku thread and can't find them)

Ace's, Bruce Lee's, & Aways (gr).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

what is a good price range for some DS ZKV Dukes sz 10-10.5 these days? looking to purchase some for a decent price
I would say between $165-$200. I haven't seen many around in those two sizes on ebay or here though 
nerd.gif

^Yeah, I would agree, probably $165-185 shipped if you can actually find a pair.

fait maybe thats in SM makati...the chaos there is a size 8 if im not mistaken and the dk is a 7...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

what is a good price range for some DS ZKV Dukes sz 10-10.5 these days? looking to purchase some for a decent price
I would say between $165-$200. I haven't seen many around in those two sizes on ebay or here though 
nerd.gif
Ebay item # 370421199121...$162 shipped

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by rickyfong

hey guys, you know where i can still find a pair of ASG V's? i NEED them.
Me too.
tired.gif
go to any footlocker or footaction and do stock locate. by the way, dont forget the coupon.
anyone have the asg stock number handy?
Here ya go
smile.gif

ASG
386429-601
UPC # 00826215714279

thanks bro!  for those that are looking for the asg still.. go to your local FA/FTL and do a stock locator.. they're all coming from irving, TX 
laugh.gif

i just ordered a pair from the cerritos FA.. and found out gerrick went this morning.. the guy told me.. hahaha.  SKU# that you need is 4105365204.  bring that coupon.

Me too.
tired.gif
go to any footlocker or footaction and do stock locate. by the way, dont forget the coupon.
Here ya go
smile.gif

ASG
386429-601
UPC # 00826215714279

thanks bro!  for those that are looking for the asg still.. go to your local FA/FTL and do a stock locator.. they're all coming from irving, TX 
laugh.gif

i just ordered a pair from the cerritos FA.. and found out gerrick went this morning.. the guy told me.. hahaha.  SKU# that you need is 4105365204.  bring that coupon.

SHHH not suppose to tell. LOL yeah why not get another pair.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Crazyy.. Ordered 1 pair of UWR Kobe V's from NDC and got 2 in the Box. only charged for 1.
pimp.gif
The same thing happened to my cousin when he ordered the black mamba 5 rings shirt

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Crazyy.. Ordered 1 pair of UWR Kobe V's from NDC and got 2 in the Box. only charged for 1.
pimp.gif
The same thing happened to my cousin when he ordered the black mamba 5 rings shirt

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Can anyone help me out with these SKU #'s: (ive searched the thread and the sku thread and can't find them)

Ace's, Bruce Lee's, & Aways (gr).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Where is the sku? Whenever I did an in store order they needed the UPC inside the shoe or on the sticker if there was one on the box.. If it's the UPC I'll look in my shoes for you when I get home tonight!

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^ Irving Mall is like 15 min from my work...how much did they come out to?

it was retail, less any coupons, plus tax.
but since u'r local, they might have it marked down.. so you'll save even more
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Me too.
tired.gif
Here ya go
smile.gif

ASG
386429-601
UPC # 00826215714279

laugh.gif

SHHH not suppose to tell. LOL yeah why not get another pair.

I would not say NO to another pair of the ASG!!!

Went to the E. Willow St. Footaction... Pointed to the Inlines and told the dude, "I want those."

The dude was like, "Oh these? The Venoms?"

Me: "... Uh... yes... Venoms... yes...."
ohwell.gif

Venoms?? Noob.

Anyways, copped for 30 off 99.

Then, swapped laces over to my IDs.

Pretty sick imo; but now the Inlines look a little boring so I swapped it back over.

Back
Top Bottom