OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

BESIDES EBAY ANY1 THAT CAN POINT ME IN THE RITE DIRECTION OR HELP OUT ON THE 5 RINGS IN A SZE 9.5 PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE THANKS

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
 My pics arent that great.

its the shoes!

as i mentioned yesterday... laced up the aways. 2nd favorite colorway
5125938555_e73f35f2a4_z.jpg

thanks again guys.
where did you get those socks????

laugh.gif
 My pics arent that great.

its the shoes!

as i mentioned yesterday... laced up the aways. 2nd favorite colorway
5125938555_e73f35f2a4_z.jpg

2nd time wearing them actually... and i dont like how they are creasing..... might need another pair
laugh.gif

thanks again guys.
where'd you get the Kobe socks?
pimp.gif

But back to the shoes, I most def need to find the bs aways in my size..I won't pay over 300 tho..smh I probably will never have them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

How do 3 of the 12 (30%) of the Humidor Kobe 5 Rings end up on Ebay?? AND for 1000% markup too...

This is just sad. Leave these for the REAL fans and collectors. Go make your $20 each pair profit by snagging 50+ pairs of a limited release. So damn aggravating...
agreed.  I talked to someone at the vault and they said 12 more are being released...they just didn't know when...they are waiting for the humidors from the vendor.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

i swear... every other shoe is stupid to me now... F'n pointless to be honest. Love these 5s.
I'm glad the 6s have the same zoom set up.
I can wear the 4s and 5s casually and not feel like I am wearing a "hoops specific" shoe.  For hoops, I really have tried other stuff in the last year (i.e KD2, Lebron 6, various Jordans, hyperfuse,etc..) and nothing holds a candle to the 5s.  I have to say though,  From a casual aspect, I cannot see wearing the 6 much at all.  The textured look and the overall profile look much bulkier than the 5 which looks more like a soccer boot than a basketball shoe.  I am sure that certain colorways will be alluring for the 6, but I really think that in terms of an all around shoe- casual, hoops, performance( aside from outdoor courts ), that the 5 is pretty ridiculous and will be considered an instant classic moving forward.  I think the same may be said about the 4 as well, but there isnt nearly the lockdown feel in the 4 that you get with the 5.  It feels like you are thoroughly supported in the ankle area without having a bunch of material around your ankle like you would from a high top or even 3/4 top shoe.

Spot on, and agreed with Edwin as well. Every day I wind up grabbing one of my Kobe V's.. They are so damn comfortable, can be worn casually, and my number 1 gym choice amongst my over 100 pairs... Suffice to say, I have never loved a shoe so much , and who would have thought most of us would have wound up with 10+ pairs? 20+ pairs? I would have said you guy's are crazy, and now look... hah

I do have to say though, the Hyperfuse is my basketball shoe choice... I just feel more comfortable mentally I guess with the little higher ankle support, Kobe's when I used them were always stout performers though and I had not one ankle issue!

hyperfuse with no zoom in the heel are garbage...Kobe Vs are so much better...its not even close either.  If you want a higher shoe go with the Hyperdunk 2010 zoom heel and forefoot setup...

What do you guys think Kobe will wear tonight? Inks? 5 Rings? Something we don't even know about?

5 rings arrived today, and boy they are sweeeet!!
happy.gif

Nice blend of colors..
Oh, Boy! Kobe V's are definitely a "classic" from Chaos to 5 rings..
I'm just imagining how would the "6 rings" would look like with the Kobe VI's..

Pre-Ordered my Inks on Eastbay and used 20% off code, i just don't know if that's really "Final Price" considering it's on pre-order.. 

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

5 rings arrived today, and boy they are sweeeet!!
happy.gif

Nice blend of colors..
Oh, Boy! Kobe V's are definitely a "classic" from Chaos to 5 rings..
I'm just imagining how would the "6 rings" would look like with the Kobe VI's..

Pre-Ordered my Inks on Eastbay and used 20% off code, i just don't know if that's really "Final Price" considering it's on pre-order.. 
Its final price

Originally Posted by Wyse23

What do you guys think Kobe will wear tonight? Inks? 5 Rings? Something we don't even know about?

inks. i watched a clip on vaults fb page and it said that's going to be his road shoe

inks are looking nice in the pics ^^

Originally Posted by DFABIX

3rd time trying to make it to page 900 b4 I jet for the weekend.....
I got you.
grin.gif

Dope pics Ed. You gonna come out to the Vault on Sat? We will be around the LA area tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom