OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Good list Shaun!

On the bay, I see em retail + shipping BIN for smaller sizes to 11.5, but the 12s are listed at $200.. Size 13s are harder to come by so I guess $175-$190 shipped.

wow...thats good
happy.gif

have to think about it.....

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by eploy2770

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn I want to do a collection post. Lol. Just dont know when. Maybe after inks.

These are my top 4 tho.
DK
BS away
Chaos
4Rings (well executed. Love the fact it's not an all yellow based shoe and it's a gradient!)
5th- ? Between the inlines and inks maybe.

5126338620_2bc30013c1_z.jpg
Those are hot i only have one of 4
dam i love this photo a lot.  I want the DK's now! anyone know if this guy collects other types of shoes, i wanna see shots of his other shoes as well.

From Air Yeezys to SB dunks to Kobes to Lebrons to og air Jordans. I collect it all. Even got me some G-Units!!!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by s dubl

BS Homes>>Parades. IMO BS Homes>>Aways also
grin.gif

I do agree that the BS home version is better than the away version.
disagree...the aways > the homes...  I would trade my homes for aways in a heartbeat

parades r overrated, IMO...
i won't get them if they ever released, but its theme is good, cuz kobe only worn them in the parade!

BS away > BS Home for me, just cuz i don't really like too much white on the shoes...

Does anyone own a pair of the greysoled XDR inks? I'm tryna figure out how to get my hands on these... People who have them please post pics

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^theres some pics posted prob 10 or so pages back....

yup several pages back....

I'd love to get the XDR version but at the international rates on ebay, no way.  especially since they're so markdowned in the states.

^^wolf grey....
smdh, such a disappointment from Nike... quality so horrible
make me feels like it is a casual wrap up for the line

and it doesn't looked good on my feet while i think it looked good on other ppl's feet~ hahaha
i think those splatter made the shoes looked kinda stupid, i like splatter on chaos and inlines...and blk/del-sol but not these...

wish there is a true silver colorway of Vs had been made... and looked good (kids hollywood iDs are a pretty good choice of silver Vs IMO, but they are iDs, so expensive...)

Easy my friends. I've just re-entered the shoe game this past month or so after a solid 4 year hiatus. Was gonna hoop in these tonight, any reason (value wise) why I shouldn't Un-DS them?

20110130-031604.jpg

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Easy my friends. I've just re-entered the shoe game this past month or so after a solid 4 year hiatus. Was gonna hoop in these tonight, any reason (value wise) why I shouldn't Un-DS them?

20110130-031604.jpg
I wouldn't see any reason why you shouldn't wear them unless its critical that you have a pair DS 5-10 years from now.  Even still, I would think these are still available in a few spots domestically.  Mine have been UNDS since last spring and still very much in the "rotation".  I don't think they will have the kind of value long-term like maybe a Chaos, DK, or BL colorway would just based on how widespread they were.  All that being said, how much do you value them being in DS condition- I guess that is the ultimate question that only you may answer.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^^wolf grey....
smdh, such a disappointment from Nike... quality so horrible
make me feels like it is a casual wrap up for the line

and it doesn't looked good on my feet while i think it looked good on other ppl's feet~ hahaha
i think those splatter made the shoes looked kinda stupid, i like splatter on chaos and inlines...and blk/del-sol but not these...

wish there is a true silver colorway of Vs had been made... and looked good (kids hollywood iDs are a pretty good choice of silver Vs IMO, but they are iDs, so expensive...)

the speckles ruined a lot of shoes for me... !!%% just looks tacky man. the only pair i liked with splatter was the del soles. everything else was 
sick.gif

Sorry to hear you guys having trouble with the wolf greys, they were my favorite!

I joined eastbay gold club to snatch up V's for cheap, and now they are all excluded.  Yet I can LBJ VIII on a discount. WTH is going on?

Back
Top Bottom