OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Yeah I may just have to do that, I find that awkward. The letters C and i out of all things. Lol thanks for your help man

hmmm, from the look of that silver heel cup on the white heel I might need to send my pair that comes in soon back.

waverider...very sick! I swear I need to do a pair with royal and volt.

hmmm, from the look of that silver heel cup on the white heel I might need to send my pair that comes in soon back.

i think the video with white dragon, basically prove that the white base on iD VIs r gonna have the concord upper... not totally white~ islands r grey color not totally white?

i think the video with white dragon, basically prove that the white base on iD VIs r gonna have the concord upper... not totally white~ islands r grey color not totally white?

Originally Posted by chaose57

for those who already received their ids.,how long did it take for you to receive your ids?thanks
planning on getting this
I really wanna see how these turn out
pimp.gif
 Make sure you post pics bro.

for those who already received their ids.,how long did it take for you to receive your ids?thanks
planning on getting this
pimp.gif

planning on getting this

pimp.gif

planning on getting this

pimp.gif

hmm...
those white dragons r pretty appealing in hands...
but i never really think all white shoes can turn out looking that nice on feet, especially casual wear, plus a major factor preventing me to get all white shoes... they are so easy to get dirty...

hmm...
those white dragons r pretty appealing in hands...
but i never really think all white shoes can turn out looking that nice on feet, especially casual wear, plus a major factor preventing me to get all white shoes... they are so easy to get dirty...

Our flag ship nike store in HK is gonna moved to a new place in June. So, only now till feb 6 to make orders for the iD. Heres my 2nd one then!!

Our flag ship nike store in HK is gonna moved to a new place in June. So, only now till feb 6 to make orders for the iD. Heres my 2nd one then!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

i think it looks fine, but only with a white base

Originally Posted by s dubl

i think it looks fine, but only with a white base

trying to make a USC cw...using varsity red and it looks ok on my monitor...but not sure how it will turnout...don't really want to spend ID money on a shoe that isn't going to turn out the way I want it to....thoughts anyone?

trying to make a USC cw...using varsity red and it looks ok on my monitor...but not sure how it will turnout...don't really want to spend ID money on a shoe that isn't going to turn out the way I want it to....thoughts anyone?

too bad that the midsoles cant have purple on it!! if purple i can do a reverse snake pool!! haha...3rd one baby!!

too bad that the midsoles cant have purple on it!! if purple i can do a reverse snake pool!! haha...3rd one baby!!

Originally Posted by JRodski

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ml8rMhg8&feature=feedlik

i just watched this video again but with sound... this guy is something else...
"what if i was able to white the whole sneaker out and have no swoosh at all" 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 .. like nike was really gonna allow that to happen 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ml8rMhg8&feature=feedlik

i just watched this video again but with sound... this guy is something else...
"what if i was able to white the whole sneaker out and have no swoosh at all" 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 .. like nike was really gonna allow that to happen 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom